Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Brakes!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zy84
Hello guys I lost all brake pressure and am leaking all the brake fluid I put into the car basically as quickly as I put it in sad.gif. The leak is right where the master cylinder is. I am going to check it this weekend. In case I need to replace it would anyone happen to have an extra working master cylinder you would like to sale. Also looking for the rotating hinges for the rear trunk. Mine shuts but it is not level. Thanks guys.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(zy84 @ Feb 24 2010, 03:16 PM) *

Hello guys I lost all brake pressure and am leaking all the brake fluid I put into the car basically as quickly as I put it in sad.gif. The leak is right where the master cylinder is. I am going to check it this weekend. In case I need to replace it would anyone happen to have an extra working master cylinder you would like to sale. Also looking for the rotating hinges for the rear trunk. Mine shuts but it is not level. Thanks guys.

yup master cylinder. We have PLENTY of used ones. You are welcome to come by this weekend and I will let you get one from our shelves for free.

the trunk hinge cups that we make are 24.50 each and we also have a set that is reinforced for extra strength, they are 35.00 for the set of two.

come on by saturday and the master is free and if you need some other used parts that we have many many of we can probably give them to you as well.
zy84
I appreciate the gesture George and I would take you up on the offer but I am in the southern most tip of Texas and I would not be able to make it up there. I would however pay shipping and anything you may want for a good used one that you would use in one of your cars. I registered for your group buy on the rear reflector, do you think I could add the reinforced hinges to that purchase and get them shipped with it. I am in no hurry and was planning on fixing the trunk when I got that reflector.
6freak
Nice George ...I`m still wait`n on my 2.2 ...P`s& C`s lol-2.gif ........ZY84 check the resevoir some time`s the`ll crack and run down and make it look like the MC is leaking...just a thought

good luck
Eric_Shea
"Used" Master Cylinders? Are you guys F&$ing SERIOUS?
johnnie5
Mine was on the way out, I just ponied up and bought a brand spankin' new one from Mr. Shea.... 19mm. Used master? Surely your life is worth a few hundred bucks?!?
URY914
I have some used brake pads I'll sell you...
Eric_Shea
I autocross with a used football helmet from the 70's! Ram's. Roman Gabriel baby!!
URY914
That explains a lot, Eric biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
No it doesn't... that's just the start! w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.