Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: scarcity of NEW d jet componets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
As we all know, new Bosch fuel injection components for our 914s are becoming scarce and most have been discontinued by Bosch. Occasionally I come across stashes of parts and thought maybe I could offer them to the club rather than hoarding them for high money. If you would allow me to post these finds, I will, like the koni shock set, offer them first come first served, of course holding some for the regular prices.
Case in point, brand new 2.0 bosch in the box fuel injectors the 0 280 150 019. I just found 21 of them and can offer every one for only 80.00 each to club members. Anyone interested can call me personally and I will send them. 770 427 2844 ext 111. I don't think that posting it in the for sale section would be appropriate as I never know with our business if I will even have any left the next day! I WILL however hold the 21 until saturday night.
john grier
George,
My brother Bill just called you.
He wants a set of injectors, and I want a set of injectors.
Thanks, John
MDG
sent you an email George; Carrie can add to my other order if you want.

cheers, m.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 24 2010, 04:08 PM) *

As we all know, new Bosch fuel injection components for our 914s are becoming scarce and most have been discontinued by Bosch. Occasionally I come across stashes of parts and thought maybe I could offer them to the club rather than hoarding them for high money. If you would allow me to post these finds, I will, like the koni shock set, offer them first come first served, of course holding some for the regular prices.
Case in point, brand new 2.0 bosch in the box fuel injectors the 0 280 150 019. I just found 21 of them and can offer every one for only 80.00 each to club members. Anyone interested can call me personally and I will send them. 770 427 2844 ext 111. I don't think that posting it in the for sale section would be appropriate as I never know with our business if I will even have any left the next day! I WILL however hold the 21 until saturday night.

I think "allowing" "If you would allow me to post these finds"; thanking is more inline for the appreciation of this action. thank YOu George! I say anytime you have a find.. post it here first please!!
tracks914
Ouch...great price and only 6 months too late!!! headbang.gif
ConeDodger
Wow! I sold some lightly used "new" ones a couple years back for $100 each!!!
Gudhjem
George,

Left you a voicemail and a PM. I'd like a set.

--Steve

nice work! cheer.gif
hwgunner
Great price George. I will take a set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.