Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: want to buy 911 stub axle.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ldscamaross
hi i am looking for some 911 stub axles for my project. the splines need to be the same as the 914/4 outside hub. on the inside they need to be (i Believe) the 100x 6 style cv bolt pattern. the style and size that are on the vw bus axles. ive done a little research and have seen that these are available. they came on some of the 911. does anybody know what years. ive seen 65-69 or some later 70's models. if you have them i am very interested. i am doing a subi motor/tranny conversion and have brand new bus axle and cv and dont want to swap cvs to the smaller 914 cv. any help would be greatly apreciated. thanks
ldscamaross
anybody?
72914GOLD
I am doing the same project, and from my research you need to find 69-72 911 stub axles but you also need to use the 911 hubs. the hubs and stubs from these years will fit the 914 trailing arm and use the same bearing. If you look at the Pelican parts site under 914-6 conversion and go to 5 lug conversion this will give you the info. If someone reading this has a second set of these parts I am interested too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.