Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Pump Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kfish914
I am looking for a fuel pump for my 74 2.7 with CIS. There is one on Ebay but the seller is from Allentown, PA, United States. For some reason I remember a thread about a seller in PA to be leary of, but i can not find it when i try and search for it . Does any one know of this seller and can you give feedback? The Ebay name is, 70rsr.
thanks for any information.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(kfish914 @ Feb 26 2010, 08:13 AM) *

I am looking for a fuel pump for my 74 2.7 with CIS. There is one on Ebay but the seller is from Allentown, PA, United States. For some reason I remember a thread about a seller in PA to be leary of, but i can not find it when i try and search for it . Does any one know of this seller and can you give feedback? The Ebay name is, 70rsr.
thanks for any information.

probably rebuilt only. GFP 222
SUNAB914
There was a guy up there, part out seller, screaming914 or something, he has changed ID's a few times. Stay away from him.
kfish914
Thanks guys, i passed on the fuel pump on Ebay. Just didn't feel right about how cheap it was. Also thanks for the suggestions on where to locate one.
Now if i can get the engine back together and in the car before the spring.
dangrouche
QUOTE(kfish914 @ Feb 26 2010, 01:05 PM) *

Thanks guys, i passed on the fuel pump on Ebay. Just didn't feel right about how cheap it was. Also thanks for the suggestions on where to locate one.
Now if i can get the engine back together and in the car before the spring.

PartsHeaven.com; located in california; a strictly porsche dismantler with warranty on rebuilts; speak with Al, Spencer or Jeff. or EASY, i.e. European Auto Salvage in Emeryville, CA 1(510) 653-EASY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.