Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:The ultimate 914 commuter accessory
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jesiv
Well I use my 2003 Boxster S as my daily driver now and spend a lot of time commuting on 101. I have been trying to find a way to make use of this time and have finally found a product that may help. I think it would work for non S models, 911s and especially 914s. piratenanner.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-.../dp/B000IZGIA8/

This really could be a productivity booster. Don’t forget to look at the user contributed pictures and read the reviews for other great ways the product can be used.

Let me know what you think. biggrin.gif

Regards,

James
jesiv
sad.gif Sorry I screwed up the link. I have updated the post and here is the correct link.

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-.../dp/B000IZGIA8/

Regards,

James
championgt1
blink.gif I just want a cup holder.
FAT DANNY
I guess I could use it for a pastrami and fries...
orange914
QUOTE(FAT DANNY @ Feb 26 2010, 08:41 PM) *

I guess I could use it for a pastrami and fries...

i hope your not serious. when someone rear ends me because of this i hope the air bags blow it clean out his ass dry.gif
Dave_Darling
Orange--read the reviews on the page there... If you don't laugh your ass off, you need to start searching for your sense of humor.

--DD
sean_v8_914
oh my face hurts!
jcambo7
This is so freaking funny. This one made me laugh the most though.

"I'm really surprised that a lot of reviewers fail to mention some of the more practical applications of this device, like snorting massive amounts of cocaine while driving. This thing is perfect for doing some lines on the daily commute or before a night out. It's pretty sturdy, we were driving around with Scarface mounds on this thing. Highly reccomend." lol-2.gif av-943.gif
MDG
lol-2.gif
"One cautionary note be careful of those jerks that stop at yellow lights, my poor mother rear ended one and the airbag drove the desk back into her stomach which ruptured her spleen . . . "
zymurgist
But shortly before Thanksgiving, I was rushing around trying to complete some last minute meal prep work and it occurred to me that my time driving from the store to home was completely wasted! When the steering wheel laptop desk arrived, I quickly crazy glued a small cutting board to it and installed my knife block in the dash board. Now I can do meal prep on the run!

Of course it's important to only make right turns and only when a particular vegetable has been fully diced. So plan your driving route accordingly. The soup pot fits nicely between the seats and catches everything that falls in. Cutting meats is a little more complicated since the blood and fat can make the steering wheel slip, but that's why you keep your hands off the BOTTOM of the steering wheel and let your legs do the steering!

Comedy gold, Jerry!
poorsche914
Be sure to check out the customer supplied photos!!! lol-2.gif
MDG
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 27 2010, 11:55 AM) *

Be sure to check out the customer supplied photos!!! lol-2.gif

biggrin.gif

one of my all time faves was in there. "Hold my beer while I finish this weld . . ."

Click to view attachment
BigD9146gt
thank you for posting this... brilliant! (EDIT: brilliant...LY FUNNY)
orange914
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 26 2010, 11:03 PM) *

Orange--read the reviews on the page there... If you don't laugh your ass off, you need to start searching for your sense of humor.

--DD

i actually got a chuckle in my own twisted way. problem is i was put in this chair due to simular brain dead thinking, just kinda hit a nerve i guess. no offense meant to anyone here.
underthetire
Cat eye marbles, Ha, i remember my dad had some of those. That is funny. biggrin.gif

For those of you that though he was serious read the reviews please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.