Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fiberglass bumper tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
martin914
hi up for sale is a pair of new never instaled front and rear fiberglass bumper top with the bolts. i bought them some time ago for my 73( the pictures dont do them justice they are smooth and ready to paint),saddly i have to give up that project.i almost have a full car whorth of new and powder coated parts,plus close to 60 pounds of replated bolts washer,etc.i was planning to do a subie conversion i have the engine, 2004, 2.5 liters, adapter, flywheel ,clutch everything will be for sale in the upcoming weeks.how about 250.00 for the bumper tops.i will have to figure out the shipping cost.thanks.martin

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Krieger
Is that $250 canadian or US
martin914
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Feb 27 2010, 05:03 PM) *

hi. sorry my mistake,price is in us dollars.thanks
starbucks
QUOTE(martin914 @ Feb 27 2010, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Feb 27 2010, 05:03 PM) *

hi. sorry my mistake,price is in us dollars.thanks

i already have the front.. love it.. need the back.. how much for the rear? $100?
martin914

i already have the front.. love it.. need the back.. how much for the rear? $100?
[/quote]
hi.i dont want to split them,sorry
rfuerst911sc
I am interested in the set. Any idea how much to ship to Orlando , FL. 32829 ? Do you think you can box them up good enough for them to survive the trip ? Any idea how well they fit ? Would a check be acceptable for payment ? Who is the manufacturer if you know ? Thanks
martin914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Feb 28 2010, 04:22 AM) *

I am interested in the set. Any idea how much to ship to Orlando , FL. 32829 ? Do you think you can box them up good enough for them to survive the trip ? Any idea how well they fit ? Would a check be acceptable for payment ? Who is the manufacturer if you know ? Thanks

hi.i bought them from a ohio guy,they are still in the same box that i received them .they are new, i roughly try them on the bumpers and they appears to fit good. they are very sharp and smooth,only need to prime and paint.no clues on the company who made them(maybe getty design not sure).shipping to usa is 40.00,if more i will absorb the difference.thanks.martin
rfuerst911sc
PM sent
martin914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Feb 28 2010, 01:55 PM) *

PM sent

hi.pm received.will contact you. sold thanks.martin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.