Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW get-together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
I bead blasted and painted the parts for my 5-lug conversion today. and Wes, being a gracious host would not mind if a few peeps showed up for a 1 day, five-lug install. (yes, I checked with him)

so, I'll supply pounds and pounds of BBQ, biscuits and potato salad if people would be interested.

tentatively next Saturday, providing the last few parts arrive by then, and Wes doesn't have an important project on the lift.

anyone interested?

yes, I am bribing you with food to hang out and put a few parts on.
bandjoey
Want to but. Only 2 weeks to ax school and so much to do. Push rod seals and paint are high on the list for next weekend. Give us the times you'll be there. I might be able to swing by. You'll have a hot car when you're finished.
Grelber
I'll be on the road most of the week, but should be back in town for the weekend. Let us know more the closer we get.
tat2dphreak
kk, I was planning on being there all day Saturday(9-5), if things go as planned. and Sunday if needed.(12ish - 5)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.