Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Empi black mag wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
don_newton_alpha
I have a set of four empi black mag wheels with tires. The wheels them selves are in good shape, but they could stand to be cleaned. I have pictures, if you want to see them email me at josephward91@yahoo.com
underthetire
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

And you have to post the price. Them are the rules.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 1 2010, 06:23 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

And you have to post the price. Them are the rules.

agree.gif and a price too!
don_newton_alpha
Sorry i couldnt get the pics to load, thats why i put my email up. Im looking for 300 obo. Thanks
markb
VW offset or 914 offset?
don_newton_alpha
They came with my 914 when i bought it
markb
That doesn't really answer my question. VW offset only allows a maximum of a 195 tire width, while a 914 offset means you can go with a wider tire. VW offsets are really common, and not really what most of us are looking for.
scrz914
That doesn't really answer my question. VW offset only allows a maximum of a 195 tire width, while a 914 offset means you can go with a wider tire. VW offsets are really common, and not really what most of us are looking for.

Mark, do you know the measurements to make this determination? Maybe the seller could measure them up if someone shows him how to check.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.