Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of Pascha pattern seat inserts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
azbill
Anyone know where I can get some Pascha pattern seat material for the inserts? It looks like this. Thanks BillClick to view attachment
Zimms
Do a search under user "RICK 918-S" He put that in the alien.gif
rick 918-S
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< assimilate.gif Already been done my friend. shades.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MDG
Love it. I think it looks better in the 914 than the 928. Er, I mean the 918S
KELTY360
Imagine the drinking games around that table. beerchug.gif drunk.gif wacko.gif
messix
Grovey shades.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 1 2010, 07:27 PM) *

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< assimilate.gif Already been done my friend. shades.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Some of the funnest seats you will ever sit in! aktion035.gif
azbill
After reading Rick's PM, if I do anything it will be black and white houndstooth. I found the Pascha material in Brussels Belgium. The price was 550 Euros or about $750. The wait is very long. No thank you

Bill
70_914
QUOTE(azbill @ Mar 2 2010, 07:40 AM) *

After reading Rick's PM, if I do anything it will be black and white houndstooth. I found the Pascha material in Brussels Belgium. The price was 550 Euros or about $750. The wait is very long. No thank you

Bill

I wanted to do black and white houndstooth and cannot find a vendor for it. Let me know if you find something.

Kevin
MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 1 2010, 11:02 PM) *

Some of the funnest seats you will ever sit in! aktion035.gif

There is a joke in there somewhere.

Bill - Quit sewing up your seats and join us for R66!! biggrin.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(70_914 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:05 AM) *

Bill

I wanted to do black and white houndstooth and cannot find a vendor for it. Let me know if you find something.

Kevin

Do a search for Mary Shortbridge. I think she had b&w houndstooth seats done for Buttercup.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(azbill @ Mar 2 2010, 09:40 AM) *

Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes, very expensive and very hard to get. I only pursued it because it was within the theme I was attempting to display. Otherwise, it's madness considering there are so many nice fabrics out there.
carr914
QUOTE(70_914 @ Mar 2 2010, 12:05 PM) *

Bill

Kevin

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 8 2009, 02:11 PM) *

QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Apr 8 2009, 02:20 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 23 2009, 11:59 AM) *

I now have a connection on the Black&White Houndstooth as well as a Camel (2-tone brown) Houndstooth which would look good in a Tan interior car.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Will you divulge your source for the Houndstooth fabric? boldblue.gif

My upholstery guy will be more than glad to Drop-Ship the material.

You can get ahold of him at
upholsterybycimo.com
or call 813-975-0009 ask for Tom - tell him T.C. sent you

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Sleepin
So why do they call it houndstooth? I do not see any beagle teeth in there anywhere....
7TPorsh
Tilt your head to the right 45 degrees. The brown spots look like the front view of a hound...actually i see schnauzer
number6
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Mar 2 2010, 03:14 PM) *

Tilt your head to the right 45 degrees. The brown spots look like the front view of a hound...actually i see schnauzer

Thanks, Gary - people in the office are staring at me funny.
G Man
Click to view attachmentYou might give these guys a try. They do a lot of custom work and I believe they have what you are after. Pulled this image off their site.

http://www.classic9leathershop.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.