Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front fenders/front clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
enikolayev
Hi, y'all.

Looking for a left front fender and right front quarter to fix this here 914.

Attached are some pictures of the damage on the car. Right side is from when i purchased the car and the left side is from my dad's forklift headbang.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
JSL914
I have a left (driver's side) fender in good condition. What's worse than having your father hit it? Hitting it yourself with your wife's car. That's what I did to the passenger side of my 914. This fender is from the parts car I took the passenger side fender from to repair my car. The fender's in good shape. I'm in Boston so I have no idea what the shipping would be. I'd like to get $175 for it.
enikolayev
Shipping will be an arm and a leg i bet. Would like to get one somewhat locally, if possible.
boxstr
I have several rollers with good front clips. Located at CAMP 914 in Oregon City Oregon.
Craig
enikolayev
That's about $85 in gas round trip for my honda... I think i can squeeze the front clip in there if i remove the rear seats. Seems like the most viable solution ( i can also visit a friend in Vancouver ). Any idea about price for freight shipping?

Do you have pics? Price for the front end?

Thanks
bdstone914
PM sent for fenders in Riverside.

Bruce
bdstone914
That most be one big Honda to get a 914 front clip in it!
enikolayev
Responded to PM's

It's a 92 hatchback, pretty small actually. But with the seats removed i think it can accommodate my needs.
boxstr
Stripped shell in Huntington Beach for $100. Check the 914CLUB for the ad.
Craig at CAMP
enikolayev
Good find!
strawman
I've got this for $50, and I'm located just across the Causeway in Davis. It is straight (the pics make it look like its dinged up). PM me know if you're interested.

Geoff

Click to view attachment
Lennies914
I've got a "73 ready for the sawzall! Left fender dented above the side marker light. Right fender looks pretty good. I'm close enough if you want to come take a look. 925-684-4460 home 415-748-8184 cell.
Lennie
enikolayev
Alright, got what i was looking for. Thanks for all of the replys/offers. Lennie was the closest (by far) so it only made sense...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.