Full Version: New T-Shirt Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
Here's what i conjured up tonight:

Front:
IPB Image
Back:
IPB Image

What do you guys think? What color shirt and print should i go with? Should i leave the #'s 914 on the back? Should i change the car on the back in anyway? Let me know and i'll tweak the design. I've also got two other designs to post up later on when i finish vectorizing them.
Sleepin
That looks really familiar! wink.gif I like it (the bottom one of course)!
tat2dphreak
the front is a pocket design right? if so, I'd be down for one. as long as the shirt is either black ,white or orange smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Cool!
zymurgist
I'd be down if the front design is BIG.
tat2dphreak
Ken, I feel we are at an impasse here smile.gif just wear your shirt backwards wink.gif
zymurgist
Either way, it's all good... I vote with my wallet. wink.gif
azbill
It needs to be yellow and black. For the front - print on the pocket. Hope it come about. Will take a yellow and black
pcar916
I like it and I have an observation.

There are some less-than-educated folks who's attention to detail is less than perfect.

They'll think it's a swastica... better be ready. "You can't fix stupid" comes to mind!

tat2dphreak
lol, either that or think you are rocking Independant trucks on your board

wink.gif
Zaney
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Mar 2 2010, 09:44 AM) *

lol, either that or think you are rocking Independant trucks on your board

wink.gif

agree.gif

I have a lot of firefighter shirts with the Maltese Cross on it, no silly comments yet.

Now my VW aircooled shirts have been mistaken for Fa-tards. Must be the Eagle over the VW symbol wacko.gif

Looks good DLo!
oldschool
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 2 2010, 01:55 AM) *

Here's what i conjured up tonight:

Front:
IPB Image
Back:
IPB Image

What do you guys think? What color shirt and print should i go with? Should i leave the #'s 914 on the back? Should i change the car on the back in anyway? Let me know and i'll tweak the design. I've also got two other designs to post up later on when i finish vectorizing them.

I like the top design aktion035.gif
topfuel
agree.gif
dlo914
Which one of these two shirt brand colors do you guys prefer? I will only choose one brand/model and this time i will let you guys choose whatever color you'd like from that shirt model and the colors that are available.

Choices are:
Anvil #779

or

Anvil #979
PeeGreen 914
I'm almost certain Eric Shea would like the Azelea, frost pink or charity pink. poke.gif
tat2dphreak
979 black

was it decided if the front graphic was going to be large or a pocket graphic?

I like the top/front graphic much better, too, personally
dlo914
Here's a sample of what the shirt might look like:
tat2dphreak
i'm down for 1 Large, black although, the dark green doesn't look bad either.
dlo914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 3 2010, 11:10 AM) *

I'm almost certain Eric Shea would like the Azelea, frost pink or charity pink. poke.gif

LOL Salmon Boy lol-2.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Mar 3 2010, 11:31 AM) *

i'm down for 1 Large, black although, the dark green doesn't look bad either.

I'm giving you guys the option to choose whatever color. I'm leaning toward the Anvil#979 since there's more color variety. But i like that Anvil3779 has forest green which is pretty close to British Racing Green.

Also i sense a lot of people are favoring the front design for use on front and back of the shirt.

Once we decide on which shirt model, i can start taking orders. Pricing will be $20 shipped for 1st shirt, each additional shirt is $15. If they are XXL+ please add $1 for each size larger. Shipping and handling for more than one shirt is $1/per shirt.
jcambo7
I will take one dark green XL.
Dr Evil
Score! I like the one you posted in post #17 smile.gif XL
dlo914
So guys....use the Front Print on both Front and Back of the T-shirt? And which shirt model should i go with?
tat2dphreak
So guys....use the Front Print on both Front and Back of the T-shirt? And which shirt model should i go with?

I like the front pic better for both, personally, and the heavier T shirts seem to last better, imo.
tat2dphreak
when/where do we send the paypal?
dlo914
Alright guys i've decided to go with this shirt instead, because there's more color variety and it's a heavier shirt for better quality. IPB Image

I will allow you guys to choose the color of the shirt and color of print (black or white). Please be detailed when you send your payments and so that i don't get things all mixed up please also PM me your order with the following details:

Name:
Screen Name:
Address:
Shirt Size, Quantity, Color(shirt), Color(print):

Pricing will be $20 shipped for 1st shirt, each additional shirt is $15. If they are XXL+ please add $1 for each size larger. Shipping and handling for more than one shirt is $1/per shirt. Please send payments to: danlo830@yahoo.com

***Note send payments as a GIFT***

Thanks!
dlo914
Also the design for front and back will be this image:

IPB Image

Small image in front and large on back.
tat2dphreak
paypal sent, thanks Daniel
oldschool
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 4 2010, 06:23 AM) *

Dr. idea.gif what you say you send me a DVD and I will put your name on the front under the logo aktion035.gif ...2 shirts
scotty b
Or you can have what's behind door number 2 lol-2.gif

oldschool
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 17 2010, 05:13 PM) *

Or you can have what's behind door number 2 lol-2.gif

that's funny lol-2.gif
dlo914
Bump TTT!
jcambo7
Paypal and PM sent
drunk.gif
buhs914
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:42 AM) *

There are some less-than-educated folks who's attention to detail is less than perfect.

They'll think it's a swastica... better be ready. "You can't fix stupid" comes to mind!

like this? haha
Click to view attachment
bcaschera
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Mar 19 2010, 04:29 AM) *

QUOTE(pcar916 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:42 AM) *

like this? haha
Click to view attachment

lol-2.gif LOL thats too funny av-943.gif

wait ... mad.gif no thats just wrong dry.gif
bcaschera
what about just a simple porsche914 on the pocket with the Maltese cross logo on the back ? or are tey already in print? just food for thought.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 17 2010, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 4 2010, 06:23 AM) *

Dr. idea.gif what you say you send me a DVD and I will put your name on the front under the logo aktion035.gif ...2 shirts

Jaime, that is a deal! Thanks for the offer. smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(bcaschera @ Mar 19 2010, 10:31 AM) *

what about just a simple porsche914 on the pocket with the Maltese cross logo on the back ? or are tey already in print? just food for thought.

I try to avoid putting any "Porsche" wording in my designs to avoid legality issues.
dlo914
Bump TTT...

I will also make it possible to have this alternate image for the back of the shirt:

IPB Image
tat2dphreak
so, when do we get em? smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Jun 14 2010, 06:18 AM) *

so, when do we get em? smile.gif

Sorry for the 3 month delay. I shouldn't have taken up this t-shirt project knowing that i had a full school load of classes. I can give you the option of a full refund or i'll try to crank your shirt(s) out sometime this week or next week. I should be able to do them now since i'm on summer break. PM or email @ danlo830@yahoo.com your response. I apologize again for the delay.
tat2dphreak
not worried about the refund, just looking forward to the shirt... smile.gif when ever you get around to it man, it's cool
Dr Evil
Ha! I have no idea what that is like wink.gif whip[1].gif

Did I order one? If not, I want one....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.