Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two reasons to celebrate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
This is post # 914 for me. wavey.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif smilie_flagge6.gif

It is also the 1 year anniversary of the day I joined 914World.com

In honor of this special occasion . . . . . . FREE BEER for everyone
beerchug.gif

IPB Image
I have made a lot of new friends here this past year. I have even found a few old ones that I met on T2K and some of the 914 O.A. reunions. I have exchanged e-mails and have spoken with several of you on the phone. I have even had the chance to meet about 20 of you in person. I expect to add to that number next week at the Riverside swap meet, and then even more in June at the WCC. I have even entered into a business deal with someone I met here.

I don't think I have made to many enemies. I have only been told to f*ck off a few times. I hope that I have been able to contribute a little to the growth of this great site. On rare occasion with knowledgeable information, and smart-ass comments the rest of the time.

I have bought and sold parts and products. I have been able to donate to worthwhile causes.
I have even found new homes for several dozen license plates.

I can't remember what it was like before I found this site.
It is one that I have to check at least once a day.

Thanks to all for a great year. May the next one be even better.
John Peterson
URY914
And you have a GREAT tan!! wub.gif

givemebeer.gif
seanery
congrats John!
jonwatts
Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for making this place your 914 home. We all benefit from your input.
Gint
Congratulations John. See you next weekend!
blonde914
Congrats John,

P.S. As my personal anniversary gift to you, I updated my feedback today. wub.gif

Sherry driving-girl.gif
bernbomb914
John I will see you next week at Glenns big swap meet.

Bernie
Brad Roberts
John,

It has been a pleasure having you with us. Hopefully we can keep you around for a long time and not run you off.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.