Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote For A Logo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
RoadGlue
biosurfer1
What happened to "Teener's in Tahoe"?

voted 1
ConeDodger
Well, now we have a dilemma. We need Jim or Randy to break the tie.

The logo can change. I suggested we vote on something quite a bit earlier but no one responded except Mark who said he wasn't married to the logo he put on the banner. I like either Teeners at Tahoe or 914's in Thin Air.
biosurfer1
I thought "Tenner's in Tahoe" was somewhere in a thread a long time ago? I had that in my head for some reason...can't remember where I heard it confused24.gif

Maybe the voices in my head made it up.

btw, thanks for putting my 914 in the logo biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 2 2010, 06:16 PM) *

I thought "Tenner's in Tahoe" was somewhere in a thread a long time ago? I had that in my head for some reason...can't remember where I heard it confused24.gif

Maybe the voices in my head made it up.

btw, thanks for putting my 914 in the logo biggrin.gif

Pretty sure if we do have a "Teener in Tahoe" whoever it is will win the 'That Guy' award. Let's hope to avoid that. I think the first one I came up with was "Teeners at Tahoe".

Signal Orange is one of my favorite colors and your car did come to mind biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
By the way, it would appear that 4 of us have voted but there are only three votes. In the thread two people have indicated number 1. So someone didn't vote in the poll. I will alert Jim to the thread and thanks to Mark for getting it on the thread. I was having a heck of a time. Probably did some of that admin voodoo shit didn't you??? mad.gif
biosurfer1
Randy didnt vote in the poll because it said i was the first to vote #1.

hopefully my 914 will see the light one of these days soon.
jcd914
I placed my vote!
I preferred not to have the light blue banner type stripe across the bottom, like the solid blue.

I don't recall any discussion of the slogan/saying but I could go with either.

Jim

PS: If Randy votes as he indicated then we have a tie. confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Mar 2 2010, 10:28 PM) *

I placed my vote!
I preferred not to have the light blue banner type stripe across the bottom, like the solid blue.

I don't recall any discussion of the slogan/saying but I could go with either.

Jim

PS: If Randy votes as he indicated then we have a tie. confused24.gif

Yes we do. I think we need to revote but only include 1 and 4 as choices.

I choose 4.
ConeDodger
I need a decision for the graphic artist. As I see it now, it is number 4 with a slogan change to "Teeners at Tahoe".

If there is no other discussion, I will give them the go ahead and they will resubmit me the final art on Friday at 0700 hours. biggrin.gif
RoadGlue
4 is cool too. smile.gif
biosurfer1
what about "WCR 2010 Tahoe- Carb's are Screwed!"

smile.gif

Kidding, 4 works for me too
jcd914
Looks like #4 it is!
Just to be on the record, I have no problem with "Teeners at Tahoe" but then I had no problem with "914's in Thin Air"

Jim
ConeDodger
I will be submitting #4 as our final choice with Teeners at Tahoe as the slogan in a few minutes. Thanks for getting this done guys.

Now lets move on to that schedule of events and getting registration up and operating.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.