Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Auto Atlanta shirt! Size M
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I got a free shirt from AA with one of my orders. It is a cool shirt with a skeleton view of the 914 on the front, but it is a size M and I have not been a M since I was 8yo. Noel doesn't want it so I am offering it here. If you want it, say so and I will draw a name at the end of the next week. High stakes, better state your claim early biggrin.gif

Hell, I'll even pay shipping. rolleyes.gif

(if anyone has an XL that they want to rid themselves of, I am interested wink.gif )
Shade Tree
Really? That's my size. I'm in.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 3 2010, 06:18 PM) *

I got a free shirt from AA with one of my orders. It is a cool shirt with a skeleton view of the 914 on the front, but it is a size M and I have not been a M since I was 8yo. Noel doesn't want it so I am offering it here. If you want it, say so and I will draw a name at the end of the next week. High stakes, better state your claim early biggrin.gif

Hell, I'll even pay shipping. rolleyes.gif

(if anyone has an XL that they want to rid themselves of, I am interested wink.gif )

Hahaha, I'm in.
dangrouche
really? no kidding ? I'm that size put me in
jonferns
I'm in, thanks Mike.
Dr Evil
Its like I am secretly taking a census of all the svelte members that do not hate AA happy11.gif
Rand
I know a thread you should post this in.
Oh snap, it's locked.
tongue.gif biggrin.gif
king.gif
jonferns
Mike, I might have a large AA shirt for you, it that too small? wink.gif
jd74914
I'm in too! Thanks Mike. :-)
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Mar 3 2010, 11:00 PM) *

Mike, I might have a large AA shirt for you, it that too small? wink.gif

Gotta be XL. Dont worry about it. I am not really looking for a shirt. Just trying to spread some love smile.gif
ME733
.........ANYONE have an extra large...????.......desperately needed, due to unceasing cold weather here in atlanta georgia..I,m F_____G freezing to death.....Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING when it,s needed.!!!!!!
dlee6204
Count me in! bye1.gif
AvalonFal
Throw my name into the hat, too.

Paul
detoxcowboy
Is everyone in AA?
zymurgist
My name is Ken and I'm a 914 enthusiast.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Mar 4 2010, 06:36 AM) *

My name is Ken and I'm a 914 enthusiast.

Exactly. Maybe I need help. My name is Joe and I am powerless over 914 restoration. I have restored my 914 3 times and it still is 90% restored..
Dr Evil
What they fuck are you and Ken talking about? Go clog up someone else's thread with your drivel bootyshake.gif
zymurgist
Or what? You'll post graphic medical images? laugh.gif
underthetire
Dr. evil in a medium shirt
dr914@autoatlanta.com
wow with all of that great response, how about a deal for club members?

Tomorrow Friday March 5 2010 I will offer a free 914 teeshirt with ANY ORDER, To all club members. Simply order something and tell us that you are a club member and state your teeshirt size. It is that simple.
underthetire
Dam it. now i gotta find something to order biggrin.gif
saigon71
Count me in for the lottery. Thanks, Bob
Dr Evil
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 4 2010, 04:40 PM) *

Dr. evil in a medium shirt

Close, but I am not that fat and I have no hair.
rebelmdot
I am in!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 4 2010, 03:04 PM) *

Tomorrow Friday March 5 2010 I will offer a free 914 teeshirt with ANY ORDER, To all club members. Simply order something and tell us that you are a club member and state your teeshirt size. It is that simple.

Be careful what you ask for... people love "free" T shirts...
ScooterD
Count me in, if on the odd chance I win, I will be at the Tahoe event in May and you can bring it with you.
Thanks Dr. Evil see you in Tahoe.
Scott
ventedrib
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 4 2010, 05:04 PM) *

Ha Ha Ive asked for an AA Tshirt with last 10 or 12 orders and have come to the conclusion that you don't won't me to have one.
Dr Evil
OK, I will get all the names in a hat, draw, and post here.
Dr Evil
The odds were 1:10 and believe me, if I was cheating I would have given it to Saigon71 as he is local or ScooterD as I would not have to ship it. But, alas, the winner is dlee6204.

Doug, PM me to get your prize! I can ship it tomorrow if you send me your address in time. smile.gif

This was fun. Thanks fellas. thumb3d.gif
EdwardBlume
This is Paypal. You have violated our policy.... ha ha... good times....
dlee6204
Wow I actually won something! This is awesome! Thanks man! beerchug.gif PM on the way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.