Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: printed catalogs finally back in stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
IPB Image

Free to any club member when you place an order, just ask for one!
7TPorsh
How can we place an order if we don't have one?
rolleyes.gif
surfbus66
FREE! Is this the same catalog I just sent $15.75 for?
EdwardBlume
The AA 914 catalogue is a nice piece George... it takes you through the whole car like nothing else...

The only improvement were if you could add some good looking broads beer.gif
Gudhjem
Do they still list the 2003 prices like the downloadable one? biggrin.gif poke.gif
xperu
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 4 2010, 09:43 AM) *

IPB Image

Free to any club member when you place an order, just ask for one!

George, I have to say this is such a great catalog, not only is very good for ordering parts, but the exploded drawing views have been a great asset to me to understanding the car. Thanks you George very much. Mike
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Gudhjem @ Mar 4 2010, 10:44 AM) *

Do they still list the 2003 prices like the downloadable one? biggrin.gif poke.gif

Sure do. Catalog runs as you probably know are very very expensive. When we self printed the spiral type they cost us actually close to 25.00 each. NUTS! This run of 2000 cost us 7.50 each which is much better but we can still see why no one wants to do it for such a limited market. The web has really killed the catalog business, but old guys like me still like to thumb through the pages.
xperu
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 4 2010, 01:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Gudhjem @ Mar 4 2010, 10:44 AM) *

Sure do. Catalog runs as you probably know are very very expensive. When we self printed the spiral type they cost us actually close to 25.00 each. NUTS! This run of 2000 cost us 7.50 each which is much better but we can still see why no one wants to do it for such a limited market. The web has really killed the catalog business, but old guys like me still like to thumb through the pages.

George, I have no computer in my garage, but I do have your catalog which at this point is stained, marked with circles and checks of parts I need and want in the future. Pages are wrinkled and torn as it assisted me though my restore; it now rest proudly on the shelf above my work bench. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.