Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talbot style mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
anyone using these in place of the stock outside rearview mirrors?

were you able to mount them using the stock door captured nuts for the rearview mirrors?
thanks smile.gif

pics of how they look on your ride?
lotus_65
they where cool on my 69 dart gt clone. maybe.
but i couldn't put them on my teener.
carr914
The Factory GT that was turned into the Fire Rescue car had them mounted up on the front fenders.

There is a 914 here on Craiglist that has them in the normal location. I will pull a pic later. I will look for others, but my 914 photo file has more than 2,000 images

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Rand
Eww. (Sorry Dan, I know you aren't asking for opinions) biggrin.gif

There are some pics of 914s with them in this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=talbot++mirror
DanT
thanks just looking for options

I am in the process of a '75 2.0L build and want to see what might be out there that would look decent besides the usual stockers and Vitts....
I have a set of Carrera flag mirrors that I could modify to fit the contours of the 914 but I think they are too big for a narrow bodied car.
Probably will end up with a decent pair of stockers like I have had on my other 4 teeners over the years.
If any one has some pics of something more recent with the talbots I would like to see them.
thanks so far
Rand
Probably not a style you're looking for, but I like the later RX7 style (1993-1995 vintage).

IPB Image
carr914
Click to view attachment
carr914
The IMSA car I had , had a similar mirror

Click to view attachment
carr914
The local Craiglist car

Click to view attachment
tracks914
Find a mid 90'2 GM product (mines Oldsmobile 88) and make your car look hot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.