Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Ski rack NOS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Whats a 914 Ski rack that is NOS worth? Is it worth something or worthless? huh.gif
Andyrew
Sell it to someone who ski's!

No clue

Andrew
red914
ski rack? what does "NOS" denote? if the price is right, and it hooks right up, i am in the market for a ski rack.

heck, with the snow pack in the mountains, and spring and summer snow in the offing, i am really in the market for a ski rack. cool.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
McMark
New Old Stock. As in produced 30 years ago (or whatever) and never installed.
Joe Bob
50 -100 bucks...I had a few, turned one into a bike rack. Ebay it.
morph
I'll put it on e-bay and I guess I'll find out what its worth.
GWN7
One listed as sold on Ebay yesterday..........Ski rack

Does yours look like this?
GWN7
Or do you have a luggage rack?

Luggage Rack

Like this....
morph
It's the ski rack, in just as good condition, new, never been istalled
red914
we probably should communicate, somehow, about this rack. i am interested, certainly. whether i can meet a given price remains to be seen, but i would like to be considered.

i am not sure how the front bar attaches, though the rear bar seems obvious. got instructions?
iamchappy
I once had one that bolted up into the holes under the roll bar drivers side and the toe eye in the bumper, threw it away a few years ago when the rubber rotted.
boxstr
I had one and tried to sell it on ebay for $35.00 during the winter, no takers.
Still have it, In the box with instructions.
CCLINSKIFEVER
East coaster
I ebayed one just like it, only used. It went for $150. I guess it depends on who's bidding?? I was surprised, I thought I would get maybe $50!

Hey what comes around goes around.........looks like I just blew $150 on your hubs on evil-bay!! Don't need the stubs just the hubs if you can gimme a break on shipping?
morph
We have gotten ahold of a few NOS, when we are ready to sell them, next week, we will give them to club members a $75 each. Same brand pictured
red914
let us know when they are available. i will start saving my pennies! laugh.gif seriously, though. i can just see my car in the paradise lot at mt. rainier, pulling boards off the top, getting ready to skin up the snowfield for some late spring turns! mueba.gif

of course, there would be "scale-burgers" in elbe on the way back down, so as to have energy for the drive home! chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
have a pic of it mounted?? cool_shades.gif
morph
no pic yet, I'll put one up later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.