Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA is giving away a FREE T-shirt on Mar 5th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
In case anyone didn't pick this up in Dr Evil's post:

Quote from George:

"wow with all of that great response, how about a deal for club members?

Tomorrow Friday March 5 2010 I will offer a free 914 teeshirt with ANY ORDER, To all club members. Simply order something and tell us that you are a club member and state your teeshirt size. It is that simple."

beer.gif

just passing it along

ME733
..............I JUST CALLED.....and ordered a hamburger and cold beer. I will get my tee-shirt , in EXTRA-LARGE ,and beer and burger at Georges next event at the Museum-er, STORE.....It,s a wonderful day in the neighborhood....want you be my...want you be my....
montoya 73 2.0
I just called to try and order a replacement Glass (mirror) and the guy asked me which size? I didn't know there were two different sizes (5 1/4" and 5")?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Mar 5 2010, 11:39 AM) *

I just called to try and order a replacement Glass (mirror) and the guy asked me which size? I didn't know there were two different sizes (5 1/4" and 5")?

yup sure are! Usually the 5 inch was for the earlier cars. It is also taller. The 5.25 inch is for the later cars and is shorter. We had the two of them laser cut and they are also of the proper german thickness (usa mirror glass is thicker!) and they are really really beautiful pieces!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2010, 12:39 PM) *

yup sure are! Usually the 5 inch was for the earlier cars. It is also taller. The 5.25 inch is for the later cars and is shorter. We had the two of them laser cut and they are also of the proper german thickness (usa mirror glass is thicker!) and they are really really beautiful pieces!!

I have 37 tee shirts given away so far and 26 to go. I want to give them all away, today!!!!!!
EdwardBlume
Cool. I'm calling right now but its just ringing... mad.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2010, 11:39 AM) *

is that measurement taken from the glass or the ID of the mirror itself?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the glass. You can pretty well size the glass from the inside of the mirror though.

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Mar 5 2010, 01:35 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2010, 11:39 AM) *

is that measurement taken from the glass or the ID of the mirror itself?

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 5 2010, 12:27 PM) *

Cool. I'm calling right now but its just ringing... mad.gif

Got it done online. Thanks George!
montoya 73 2.0
I just called, spoke with Charlie and ordered one replacement glass and two seals. Oh and a XXL also!
jsayre914
just got off the phone. biggrin.gif

2 cv gaskets w/ grease
exhaust hanger kit
valve cover gaskets

and a large tee cheer.gif

thanks george!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
my gosh you guys busted us!!!! I thought that we had plenty! We will have to reprint monday for anyone who is xl or l the mediums and small and xxl held out. Rest assured you will all get yours!
jsayre914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2010, 08:46 PM) *

my gosh you guys busted us!!!! I thought that we had plenty! We will have to reprint monday for anyone who is xl or l the mediums and small and xxl held out. Rest assured you will all get yours!

got my shipment sat smile.gif

but no shirt hissyfit.gif

ill wait popcorn[1].gif
jsayre914
piratenanner.gif THANKS GEORGE !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.