Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs front sway bar complete kit+new rear cv boots kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
martin914
hi.for sale complete front sway bar(minus the sway bar bushing) with new weltmeister drop link bushing.all the parts where bead blasted and powder coated in black,bolts where replated in yellow zinc.$150.00 obo i also have the rear in the same condition that i will list later.i am going to all my stuff.also for sale four new cv boots kits with new bolts,washers,roll pins, gasket and replated retaining plates.$75.00 obo Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JMKnight
QUOTE(martin914 @ Mar 5 2010, 04:56 PM) *

hi.for sale complete front sway bar(minus the sway bar bushing) with new weltmeister drop link bushing.all the parts where bead blasted and powder coated in black,bolts where replated in yellow zinc.$150.00 obo i also have the rear in the same condition that i will list later.i am going to all my stuff.also for sale four new cv boots kits with new bolts,washers,roll pins, gasket and replated retaining plates.$75.00 obo Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Do you still have these bars for sale ??
martin914
QUOTE(JMKnight @ Mar 7 2010, 04:14 AM) *

Do you still have these bars for sale ??

hi. sale pending for the sway bar.
martin914

hi.sway bars sold,thanks jason beer.gif any offer for the cv boots kit?
my928s4
QUOTE(martin914 @ Mar 11 2010, 03:18 PM) *

hi.sway bars sold,thanks jason beer.gif any offer for the cv boots kit?

How about $50 for the CV stuff?
blackmoon
QUOTE(martin914 @ Mar 5 2010, 05:56 PM) *

CV parts gone? if not let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.