Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting outthe sawzall today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lennies914
sawzall-smiley.gif I have a '73 that I'm parting out. Floor, longs, and trunk rusted. Let me know if anyting is needed. Thanks, Lennie sawzall-smiley.gif
underthetire
I still want the front trunk. Let me know how much...And i'm pulling those 2 liter heat exch. for you today. Can probably drop off tonight. Cheers.
Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 7 2010, 09:15 AM) *

I still want the front trunk. Let me know how much...And i'm pulling those 2 liter heat exch. for you today. Can probably drop off tonight. Cheers.

Trade?
underthetire
Trade hell, I already gave them to you! They look better than yours I think, but not great.
Lennies914
Okay, you're right. We'll consider it rent for the welder!
underthetire
How about what kind of beer do you drink?
schuh1129
I am in need of the track that holds the front trunk seal
the Channel/Track for the front hood seal closest to the windshield that runs across from side to side. The approx overall dimensions are 54 inches but I don't need it all. If center is 27" I would need 9" to the right of center and 15" to the left of center as you stand at the front bumper and look at the windshield. Thanks Mike

Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 7 2010, 10:01 AM) *

coors light beerchug.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 7 2010, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 7 2010, 10:01 AM) *

coors light beerchug.gif

You got it.
two-strokejohn
I'm in need of a non rusted through engine mount for a 4 cyl on the right side that is welded to the frame. also any salvageable right and left side hellhole repair spare parts ( rear long, inner and outer etc.......... east coast car.
thanks, John
karlo
I'm looking for the rear quarter panels. The actual wheel arches need not be in perfect condition, since I'm installing GT flares, but the PO cut out most of the quarter panels to fit some fiberglass flares, and I need to put some of that back on the car. You can get a better idea what I need from http://people.opera.com/karlo/914/renovation/quarter.jpg
Lennies914
QUOTE(schuh1129 @ Mar 7 2010, 10:15 AM) *

the Channel/Track for the front hood seal closest to the windshield that runs across from side to side. The approx overall dimensions are 54 inches but I don't need it all. If center is 27" I would need 9" to the right of center and 15" to the left of center as you stand at the front bumper and look at the windshield. Thanks Mike

Mike, Can you send me a pic of where you would like it cut? I understand the piece you want, just clarifiy where you are going to seam it in. Thanks, Lennie
Lennies914
QUOTE(two-strokejohn @ Mar 7 2010, 03:25 PM) *

I'm in need of a non rusted through engine mount for a 4 cyl on the right side that is welded to the frame. also any salvageable right and left side hellhole repair spare parts ( rear long, inner and outer etc.......... east coast car.
thanks, John

John this is a pretty rusty car. the hell holes are gone. Mount may be salvagable. Can you send me anything that shows exactly what you need?
Lennies914
QUOTE(karlo @ Mar 7 2010, 03:41 PM) *

I'm looking for the rear quarter panels. The actual wheel arches need not be in perfect condition, since I'm installing GT flares, but the PO cut out most of the quarter panels to fit some fiberglass flares, and I need to put some of that back on the car. You can get a better idea what I need from http://people.opera.com/karlo/914/renovation/quarter.jpg

I will have to send you photos of what I have. Someone wanted a section that the right rear trailing arm bolts to so I started cutting it out and cut the fender to gain access, then he didn't want it headbang.gif . I may have cut too much, I don't know. I will look at the drivers side and see what condition it is in and send you some photos.
Thanks, Lennie
schuh1129
I just wanted to send a picture of the front trunk area of track that I needed. The area between the blue tape is what I need if it is a bit bigger that would be fine too. Thanks Mike

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 7 2010, 08:33 AM) *

sawzall-smiley.gif I have a '73 that I'm parting out. Floor, longs, and trunk rusted. Let me know if anyting is needed. Thanks, Lennie sawzall-smiley.gif

schuh1129
Thought I attached the pictures but guess I didn't....I'll try again. It doesn't seem to be working I can send it to your e-mail if you would like, Mike

QUOTE(schuh1129 @ Mar 8 2010, 03:04 PM) *

I just wanted to send a picture of the front trunk area of track that I needed. The area between the blue tape is what I need if it is a bit bigger that would be fine too. Thanks Mike

Lennies914
QUOTE(schuh1129 @ Mar 8 2010, 03:09 PM) *

Thought I attached the pictures but guess I didn't....I'll try again. It doesn't seem to be working I can send it to your e-mail if you would like, Mike

QUOTE(schuh1129 @ Mar 8 2010, 03:04 PM) *

Email photos to lennie.willis@gmail.com
two-strokejohn
the motor mount I need is on the left circled area.
Lennies914
QUOTE(schuh1129 @ Mar 7 2010, 11:15 AM) *

Mike, do you still need this peice?
basaltblack
How is the front passenger wheel well near the bottom. I need a rust repair patch
Thanks
Chris
Lennies914
send me a pic or better description, the front fenders have been cut off and sold.
Thanks
basaltblack
Here is a pic but hard to tell because the car is on its side on a rotisserie
Lennies914
confused24.gif I can't make out what I'm looking at
basaltblack
Here is a better picture of another car. just the bottom 7" where the edge starts to curve right where the tire would kick up water
Lennies914
I've got that piece. PM me your phone #, I'll call you this weekend prior to cutting it out
xsurfer

If the fellow in Norway passes on the rear quarter panels I need from the left door to fender well 15" up.

Also interested in the weather stripping channel for the front hood, rust free or reasonable sections of rust free.

Thanks

Gene
Lennies914
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Mar 26 2010, 08:51 AM) *

If the fellow in Norway passes on the rear quarter panels I need from the left door to fender well 15" up.

Also interested in the weather stripping channel for the front hood, rust free or reasonable sections of rust free.

Thanks

Gene

I'll take a look at them.
xsurfer

Thanks

Gene
cary
Are you still cutting? I too am looking for the track for the front trunk seal. Did you already cut it out and sell it?
Lennies914
QUOTE(cary @ Apr 23 2010, 08:48 AM) *

Are you still cutting? I too am looking for the track for the front trunk seal. Did you already cut it out and sell it?

Sorry, it's gone.
underthetire
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Apr 23 2010, 04:34 PM) *

QUOTE(cary @ Apr 23 2010, 08:48 AM) *

Sorry, it's gone.

Maybe not. biggrin.gif I have his front clip, but I don't need that. The whole piece or just portions?
cary
I'm working on a PM. But if that doesn't work out. I'm interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.