914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
75 Survivor?
jsayre914
Looks pretty but..

I could do a lot better with 20k for my daily driver happy11.gif
914werke
I look at that one then I look at this one

And although I question its claim as a another all orig. "survivor" I like the silver drooley.gif
914werke
My Favorite

smile.gif
rmital
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 7 2010, 06:39 PM) *

I look at that one then I look at this one

And although I question its claim as a another all orig. "survivor" I like the silver drooley.gif

I think this was Tod914's just this past Summer...if so, this car making the rounds.
bandjoey
We might see some 10k cars this summer but 20k??? I hope they get it but I think they're crazy dry.gif
wayne1234
That first car is about 1 1/2 hour north of me I almost made a trip just to see it, they have a tons of high end cars..... I would be way too tempted to step foot in that building... They have some unique cars, they have a carrera gt for $350K w00t.gif and a 356 for $130K talk about high overhead............ drooley.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 7 2010, 10:21 PM) *

We might see some 10k cars this summer but 20k??? I hope they get it but I think they're crazy dry.gif

not these days with the cost of restoration. Although the car is just a nice driver, these cars have been increasingly hard to find. We have over 25 914s here and at our body shop undergoing 40 grand plus restorations, and they will never be as good as an original car. This one is a bargain when looking at the cost of these restorations.
tod914
If any of you folks are serious bidders on the silver 74, I'd be happy discuss the car with you. Just send me a PM. I sold it to the current seller on Ebay, and owed it for about 2 years prior. I can only speak for the condition of the car, when it was under my care. I doubt much has changed, being the milage is about the same from when he purchased it. I agree with you 100% George. It will cost more to restore a car to the level of the red and silver one, than it would be to buy one of those. Curious to see if it hits it's reserve.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.