Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade or sale: 944 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ds1
Ive got a passanger door with doorpanel and glass, front bumper, shifter boot, sun visors, and a bunch of new mechanical stuff that I cant remember off the top of my head. Pictures to come. Looking for sale or trade for 914 parts, inquire here or email me at ile(AT)knipdlo.com

-Jesse
tat2dphreak
what 914 parts do you need?

Ds1
at this point, an alternator, and a driver side door panel. Possibly more to come
Randal
QUOTE(Ds1 @ Mar 8 2010, 07:43 AM) *

Ive got a passanger door with doorpanel and glass, front bumper, shifter boot, sun visors, and a bunch of new mechanical stuff that I cant remember off the top of my head. Pictures to come. Looking for sale or trade for 914 parts, inquire here or email me at ile(AT)knipdlo.com

-Jesse

What year 944? Also color and what is the condition of the passenger door?

Thanks.

Randal
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Ds1 @ Mar 8 2010, 01:26 PM) *

at this point, an alternator, and a driver side door panel. Possibly more to come

O'reilly sells a cheap($35) replacement alternator that works fine, but needs a minor tweaking to work right...

but the bosch rebuilt ones have gotten cheaper too (~$50) a used one will probably be on it's way out... so may as well get a new one smile.gif
Ds1
Randal, here are pics. Door is in quite good condition, I will have to pull it out and take a look at it for specifics. There is no bondo or anything like that as far as I know.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Where do you find the Bosch's for $50? all the ones I see are around $100.
Ds1
Oh and its off of a 1986 NA. I dont think that really matters for most of the body parts though, but it does have the updated interior.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.