Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: never wanted this day to come
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
6freak
but i knew it would because i like driving it so much Click to view attachment
Cupomeat
Nice, snap your next picture at 91404 miles! (or 06 if that applies)

I drove 30k miles in the first 8 years I had my 914 and now, less than 4k in the last 14.

Enjoy!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 8 2010, 01:44 PM) *

but i knew it would because i like driving it so much Click to view attachment

You can roll it back if you really get nostalgic...
6freak
Im just happy i didnt forget to take the photo.....Got the idea from Toast ,she did a really cool photo of the same thing .I wanted that same kind of photo ..I was on I-5 alone or i would have had the speedo over a 100mph for sure ..tough to do when your alone in traffic driving.gif 91406 will be many years from now
championgt1
Congrats Mike. Your car is beautiful no matter how many miles it has!
NORD

yikes.gif

Mike we can fix it with a different Speedo when you sell it!

Good picture. now put it back on the Trailer driving.gif

jt914-6
Never wanted this day to come II

Click to view attachment
PlaysWithCars
Glad it didn't happen next weekend on the autox course. No tellin' what side of the course you would have ended up on after you stopped spinning. :-)
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 8 2010, 11:05 PM) *

Im just happy i didnt forget to take the photo.....Got the idea from Toast ,she did a really cool photo of the same thing .I wanted that same kind of photo ..I was on I-5 alone or i would have had the speedo over a 100mph for sure ..tough to do when your alone in traffic driving.gif 91406 will be many years from now

Just break the mile counder plastic drive gear by setting the odo while driving. Then you can always be at 914.

Zach
6freak
I have zeroed it out while driving before before i read on the world not to, and it still works confused24.gif ... I dont do it any more ...
rick 918-S
I took this just after filling the tank. I was leaving town to attend the WCR "05" Fitting for an Alien! Backwards 914 tip meter just happened to land on 928. screwy.gif biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(NORD @ Mar 8 2010, 08:25 PM) *

yikes.gif

Mike we can fix it with a different Speedo when you sell it!

Good picture. now put it back on the Trailer driving.gif

It will never be for sale ...And i`m putting it back in the trailer tonite ..hehe
aircooledtechguy
I've seen you drive. . . That equals a LOT of smiles!! driving.gif
6freak
more smiles to the miles for sure......AX Saterday Bremerton everyone show up... cant wait to give the new suspention a try piratenanner.gif pray.gif Lord please let it be dry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.