Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: end of the road
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shmark
I just watched Eric Engles drive away, towing my baby on a trailer, headed home to Tulsa. I was fine all through the loading, but actually watching my car leaving was harder than I expected. sad.gif Peggy was there to give me a hug. Enjoy Eric. She gave me many many miles of smiles, and I hope you have the same.

empty garage in Atlanta....
TheCabinetmaker
Sorry for the loss of the teen, but we're always glad to have another in Tulsa. Is Eric on the board? We would love to have him as part of our little group.

Just look at This way, It's starting a new chapter in it's life. Hope we can help write a line or two.

Curt
shmark
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Mar 28 2004, 05:20 AM)
Sorry for the loss of the teen, but we're always glad to have another in Tulsa. Is Eric on the board? We would love to have him as part of our little group.

Just look at This way, It's starting a new chapter in it's life. Hope we can help write a line or two.

Curt

Yes he's on the board. He purchased it through the 914club classified ad, so I expect he'll be posting here soon.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.