Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Valve Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
I'm looking for some valve springs for my 75 2.0. A few of mine are out of spec. If it's a better idea to pony up and buy new ones, let me know.....
ME733
....IF one old valve spring is out of spec.....the others ain;t far behind....NEW valve springs should be installed reguardless, in every rebuild. They are cheap insurance for a quality job, and they are just not that expensive..........I.M.O...mm.
tat2dphreak
agree.gif get new ones.
bdstone914
EMW

Only $25 for a FULL set from Jorge at EMW. Pelican sells then for $20.75 EACH. And the cheaper Mercedes ones for $11.50 each.
tat2dphreak
damn, that's cheap! I think I paid 100 for my set of dual springs
ME733
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Mar 11 2010, 05:33 PM) *

damn, that's cheap! I think I paid 100 for my set of dual springs

..........well he didn't say he needed dual springs....AND for a quality set of dual valve springs $100.00 and up is about right...so you didn't get burned........ F.Y.I............mm.
tat2dphreak
the website listed had a dual spring set for $35 smile.gif

I didn't say I got burned, I know the seller, I paid 10% above his dealer price...
OU8AVW
Wow, EMW. These things legit? Seems cheap....
ME733
............From all indications , I know about, personally,EMW has good stuff., They must have had a crapload made to sell'em at that price., especially the dual springs......................M.M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.