Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Side Shift Transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mrbill
After months/years of restoration on my 73 914 I was just getting ready to take the car on a rally/run at the end of March. Naturally, during a morning reliability run yesterday the Transmission ventilated itself from the rear of the case.

With that said, I need a tworking side shift transmission as soon as possible. It would be ideal if it was somewhere in California. If not, I can arrange shipping.

My ideal would be a reliable, working or rebuilt transmission that I can quickly swap right in.

Als914
QUOTE(mrbill @ Mar 11 2010, 09:01 AM) *

After months/years of restoration on my 73 914 I was just getting ready to take the car on a rally/run at the end of March. Naturally, during a morning reliability run yesterday the Transmission ventilated itself from the rear of the case.

With that said, I need a tworking side shift transmission as soon as possible. It would be ideal if it was somewhere in California. If not, I can arrange shipping.

My ideal would be a reliable, working or rebuilt transmission that I can quickly swap right in.

Hello,

Look through the thead just below yours Titled "Various items for sale." I have a working and a no-working SS trans for sale. I am in Hemet. Let me know.

Al
Tom_T
Als914 means look here (since the threads move with replies & new ones) - he has 2 FS right now:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1285578
biggrin.gif
Als914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 11 2010, 01:33 PM) *

Als914 means look here (since the threads move with replies & new ones) - he has 2 FS right now:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1285578
biggrin.gif

Up to your poking fun again Ha? Tom T shades.gif
Thanks buddy.... I need all the help I can get.

Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.