Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog light upgrade link for the Seattle guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Here is the link to the Pilot fog light upgrade we were talking about at the breakfast.

http://members.rennlist.com/demick/lights.html

Geoff
red914
thanks, Geoff. that is just the info i was trying to glean from my sketchy notes!

the pictures you posted were awesome. all the family and friends (ok, both of 'em) have commented on the shots i forwarded to them. you work a mean camera! clap56.gif
Bleyseng
thats what I went to school for. couldn't hack it it the real world after 5 years. Love digital cameras but I miss my old 4x5 camera. Gave my wedding camera to my nice in law in Phoenix so she can use it in school there.It was nice meeting you.

Geoff
rhodyguy
you might consider moving this link to "Resources, Parts, Products". nice job geoff. please remember to dig out that clipping from the Tribune if you can find it.

kevin
red914
i will be looking at this at such time as i am able to snag the cool lights. imagine, being able to see while driving at night. it may start a trend! cool.gif
Bleyseng
page 2
Bleyseng
page3
rhodyguy
cool. i was looking at names. lots of s.j. folks. any current members that you recognize? i'll call the trib and see if he still works there.

kevin
Bleyseng
heres the front page pic
The article author was Richard Manugian
Rusty
Is this the last thing that Dennis Deeds and the OA ever did?

(never got involved... almost sent in money)

-Rusty smoke.gif
Bleyseng
Far as I know. I did talk to the author about this article in 2001. Kevin is going to try to track him down. There is 3 separate articles on 914's in this newspaper section, its way cool. I just happened to find this article by dumb luck as I normally don't buy this paper. It is a paper for Tacoma area folk not for the Seattle guys.

Geoff
ablose58
thanks for the link Geoff. I will put it to good use! smilie_pokal.gif AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.