Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 rear flare stone guards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914-6
Years ago I bought a set of 911 stone guards and have never cut them to fit my 914 rear flares. Street and track driving I'm getting rock chips on the rear flares. Should I cut the ones I have to fit or does any of the venders here make any? Mikey....Geroge....others? Is there a need for this for venders to make them?
iamchappy
I purchased some clear Ventureshield film cheap off Ebay and made my own.
Justinp71
I've been wondering the same thing...

Here is a good deal on the film, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/12-x-24-Ven...=item58842a401a
Mikey914
The film is a great way to go, just takes some work to install without bubbles. 3M makes a film also, It's a little more expensive. I can cut down some rubber sheet to make a guard, but in my opinion the clear flim looks the best.
cobra94563
comment on the ventureshield stuff - I put one of their clear bras on the wife's prius. Not as durable as the 3M stuff, but it looks good and should be fine on a 914.

Our prius is parked outside and did 90k in 3 years - top surface turned brown and hardened up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.