Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: rare Weber 40 IDS carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
naro914
I am selling the rare IDS carbs that are on Huey.

Complete with linkage, K&N filters and rain hats, intake manifolds, PMO fuel rails, braided SS fuel lines with pressure gauge, etc. Complete and ready to just bolt on and go....needs nothing.

So...what are IDS carbs? They have a special fuel circuit for full throttle application, another jet that you can see when you look down the barrels. These are rare and very cool and work great. But I don't need them so they should go to someone who either needs them, or wants to be more original 'vintage'.

Price: $2500 obo plus shipping

any questions, pm or email me.
more pictures on www.naroescapemotorsports.com

Pictures:
naro914
more pics
racerbvd
Nice!!!!
drum002
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Mar 13 2010, 07:42 PM) *

Nice!!!!

How about you get John Forbes to broker a deal for you to sell these to my dad!! I need some 3 barrels for my conversion, and John has been trying to get my dad to buy some "new" carbs for his car, so I can have his!! Sounds like a deal made in heaven. piratenanner.gif
John-
naro914
QUOTE(drum002 @ Mar 14 2010, 10:40 PM) *

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Mar 13 2010, 07:42 PM) *

Nice!!!!

How about you get John Forbes to broker a deal for you to sell these to my dad!! I need some 3 barrels for my conversion, and John has been trying to get my dad to buy some "new" carbs for his car, so I can have his!! Sounds like a deal made in heaven. piratenanner.gif
John-

Or...you could just buy these for yourself??? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.