Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mikey - Look Here - Or anyone else that has Installed this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
I tried to install the rubber edging every way possible, and I can't get a good fit. It only fits on the inside of the black grill, or on the outside of the main lid edge. Either way, the big part of the rubber is between the grill and the lid. The rubber body is too short to fit on the outside of the grill edge.

This is causing the grill not to seat into the lid, even when flexing (read, almost bending) the grill to get the pins to fit.

Pictures...Words...How does it go? I can't find a pix anywhere on the www with your rubber installed on the engine lid.

Thanks Bill

NEVER MIND headbang.gif I FIGURED IT OUT. headbang.gif
Mikey's rubber strip fits Sooo Goooood, between[b] the grill and the center of the lid only. I was trying to put it on the outside edges. (with a little mod, this could be a great outside edge strip too rolleyes.gif )
Mikey914
You do need to trim to fit, but here are the pictures I have. I will be doing my deck lid this weekend and will post more detailed pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.