Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SALE PENDING 1974 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
This is an extremely clean 74 2.0, motor rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago. Triad dual outlet exhaust,All stock injection. Runs and drives great. Everything works. Dashpad has no cracks. Door panels have not been cut for speakers. Seals are all good. All glass is in excellent condition. Original carpet in excellent condition. New Kenwood CD receiver. Factory cloth seats, excellent condition. Battery tray has been replaced, needs touch up. New Toyo tires, on Fuchs 2.0 wheels. CAMP 914 Pilot driving lites,front trunk shox, and euro front turn signal kit and lenses. 74500 miles Calif desert car.

SALE PENDING Call CRAIG at 503-799-5794
How do you ever find these gems?? Free bump.
Jaymann
Nice looking car
boxstr
I purcashed this car from Rod LeBraque 4 years ago, and sold it to a fellow in Seattle. He called a week ago and said that he wanted to sell it.
So here it is.
Craig at CAMP
Root_Werks
It's a nice car, pretty much what I would be looking for, but oh man. 914's sure have gotten spendy!
boxstr
Dan read the fine print, OBO, make me an offer. So, what have you been up to...??
Root_Werks
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 14 2010, 05:26 PM) *

Dan read the fine print, OBO, make me an offer. So, what have you been up to...??

Working, finishing school, new job last year......kid is driving now. blink.gif Bought him an E36. Friggen spoiled little....I mean, good kid. smile.gif

Well, I have a few G's set aside, certainly not enough to buy a 914 of that caliber. I guess if you wanted an early Box I could swap. You'd probably make out on the better end of the deal.

I really want to hold out for my purple 914 I did all that welding on. The inner long kit, the bars I put in the engine bay, the SSI's. It turned into a really great driver.

I like this white one though. Tempting to throw my Box on the sale block. I'd have mulah left over to put all that welding into it. But oh man, the labor.

Age has made me lazy. biggrin.gif I don't want to work on them as much as drive them. driving.gif

I'm on the fence. If I decide to off my Box, maybe I'll come down, see what you have and put a deposit on something?
boxstr
New Price $8900. OBO
Root_Werks
Craig, the potential buyers name wouldn't happen to be Ed would it? I mentioned this car to a couple guys up here who really perked up when I described it to them. - Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.