Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road trip Orange county CA to Everson WA.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
smile.gif I'm heading out to Everson again to visit my old friend Gary. I am going to help him with some complete re-wires on a pair of project he's got going. If we have time we are going to put some more steel in the 914 to minimize flex here and there. Its a long drive so wish me luck & a safe trip.. smash.gif
rebelmdot
God speed, good luck, and happy trails!
NORD

Get in touch when you come up to the area, I'm in Lynden

and a few others are in the area. Hope you have a good trip

NORD driving.gif
sixnotfour
yup north is less traffic .
PeeGreen 914
Let us know when you're swinging through the Seattle/ Everett area. There is a ton of us goons that live in that area and would love to grab dinner or a drink. drunk.gif
drive-ability
Hey I made it up and back, didn't have the use of a PC. They are internet challenged for now. I spent 90% of the time working on his projects, a little pay back for his work on my 914. Ended up wiring a 52 Chevrolet he is restoring along with various other little projects. The other 10% drinking beer and chopping wood...LOL I didn't end up doing anything with the 914 but will be going back in a few months to get things done then. I ended up driving back all 1260 miles in one shot... 22 hours of talking to my-self LOL The car ran perfect, dumb luck I guess ? 4th trip up and back with no even a flat tire... Knock on wood blink.gif I love the area and hope to move up there when my wife retires, she doesn't know this yet... rolleyes.gif
messix
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Mar 27 2010, 01:19 PM) *

Hey I made it up and back, didn't have the use of a PC. They are internet challenged for now. I spent 90% of the time working on his projects, a little pay back for his work on my 914. Ended up wiring a 52 Chevrolet he is restoring along with various other little projects. The other 10% drinking beer and chopping wood...LOL I didn't end up doing anything with the 914 but will be going back in a few months to get things done then. I ended up driving back all 1260 miles in one shot... 22 hours of talking to my-self LOL The car ran perfect, dumb luck I guess ? 4th trip up and back with no even a flat tire... Knock on wood blink.gif I love the area and hope to move up there when my wife retires, she doesn't know this yet... rolleyes.gif

SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

don't tell every one that!!!!

next thing you know we'll be invaded by kalifornicators again!!! happy11.gif
drive-ability
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 27 2010, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(drive-ability @ Mar 27 2010, 01:19 PM) *

SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

don't tell every one that!!!!

next thing you know we'll be invaded by kalifornicators again!!! happy11.gif

OH my bad !!!!
anyway most kalifornicators couldn't cut the life in rural WA. but I like it !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.