Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F S 73 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
td914
I have a 73 914 2.0 L with factory FI for sale Orange/ brown all rebuilt (motor ,trans,suspention)under 5000 miles ago, runs great and no rust. tons of upgrades, fuchs wheels two sets and one set of Revolution wheels,Kerry Hunter exhust, Elephent racing front and rear bushings,builstein struts,solid trans mounts,front oil cooler with thermostat, Plus more then I can even think of Asking $9,700 OBO must be see and driven
Tony
Td914@aol.com
use link below to see pictures
http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/t...tion=firstLogin
smilie_pokal.gif flag.gif
JRust
Wow if there really is no rust which would be flat out amazing on the east coast. That is a very fair price for your car. I would think someone on the east coast would be jumping on it. Really it would hinge on the Rust factor. If th ehell hole really is in great shape & the longs are good. It should sell fairly quickly. Not to mention the nice upgrades you have done. Which revolution wheels do you have? I might be interested in just those confused24.gif .

Good luck with the sale biggrin.gif
ynotdd
bump[

quote name='JRust' date='Mar 17 2010, 02:15 AM' post='1287995']
Wow if there really is no rust which would be flat out amazing on the east coast. That is a very fair price for your car. I would think someone on the east coast would be jumping on it. Really it would hinge on the Rust factor. If th ehell hole really is in great shape & the longs are good. It should sell fairly quickly. Not to mention the nice upgrades you have done. Which revolution wheels do you have? I might be interested in just those confused24.gif .

Good luck with the sale biggrin.gif
[/quote]
ynotdd
sold!!! good luck rich!
rwilner
QUOTE(ynotdd @ Apr 18 2010, 08:53 PM) *

sold!!! good luck rich!

Thanks Tony. I got many thumbs up on the highway on the way home, and a few more tooling around my neighboorhood once I arrived driving.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.