Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am on my way to LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I was drafted for a special transport of a critical patient to UCLA. i will be down there around 3pm this afternoon. Anyone need anything brought back North can meet me. Nothing huge though.
computers4kids
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 14 2010, 08:16 AM) *

I was drafted for a special transport of a critical patient to UCLA. i will be down there around 3pm this afternoon. Anyone need anything brought back North can meet me. Nothing huge though.

Sure, bring me a nice early chrome bumper. biggrin.gif You'll have to find one though. av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 14 2010, 09:28 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 14 2010, 08:16 AM) *

Sure, bring me a nice early chrome bumper. biggrin.gif You'll have to find one though. av-943.gif

I can't bring anything but the patient down there. It is the way home I can haul stuff up... Besides, I know you're kidding.

I am on a ground transport today. Not helicopter or fixed wing.
ConeDodger
Times up. i am on the return trip... Thanks for playing, See the man for your lovely parting gift!!!
sww914
Awfully nice of you to offer. LA is a large area, it can certainly take hours to get from one place to another down there. You're strong and brave. smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Sorry I missed this. I have a couple of things that need to go to San Jose and/or SF. The Cap'n
ConeDodger
Before you guys strain yourselves patting me on the back the offer was for them to BRING it to me at the UCLA ER Ambulance bay and I would take it North. You know, right where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead, he is still dead isn't he? Cap'n I am North bound I-5 so well off the Coast. End destination is Sacramento too... Sorry i couldn't help anyone out... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.