Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Ignition System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Brian O'Kelly

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,742

I have a complete and NEW high performance ignition system for sale. The person I got this from bought it for a 914.

There are three items described below.

Crane XR3000 Fireball System For Use with Bosch 009 Or 050 Distributor
XR3000 is the high performance version of the XR700. It also is 50 States Legal and very easy for the DIY to install with immediate results. The most obvious benefits are: All new status LED light for easy diagnostics, 150% greater spark gap energy over stock points ignition, Uses a high output coil without ballast resistor and an Optical trigger for precise ignition timing accuracy. This kit converts points type distributor to electronic ignition and is fully sealed for protection from dirt, moisture and vibration. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) is utilized for reduced size and greater reliability at the same time offers Short circuit protection. NOTE: LX91 E-coil is recommended for use with this kit as the Bosch Blue coil has an internal ballast resistor which cannot be used with the XR3000 ignition. Must use part number PEL-SW730-0891 Coil Wire Kit shown below.
Costs $132 in store

Crane LX91 E-Core Coil
Highest possible spark energy and spark gap current – up to 100% greater than comparable OE coils and 70% greater than MSD® Blaster® coil. Recommended coil for street use with Crane HI-6, Mallory® Hyfire®, MSD 6® CD systems. Also works great with Crane DMSI, HI-6S, XR3000 inductive discharge ignitions. Not for use in race or extended high RPM use with high output ignition. Not for use with points. For 1995 and earlier non-OBD II applications. CARB E.O. D-225-60.
Costs $56 in Store

Bosch Premium Wire Set
Costs $25 in Store

These units are brand new purchased in 2008. They are in the boxes complete with instructions and unopened small parts packages. This combination would cost $213 plus tax and shipping.
I will sell for $129 which will INCLUDE Priority Mail shipping with insurance to the US. PayPal preferred. You can check my feedback on thesamba.com username LHG

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

steveherman
can someone tell me if this will fit on my 1974 2.0 with stock fuel injection?
edrotol
QUOTE(Brian O'Kelly @ Mar 14 2010, 12:38 PM) *

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,742

I have a complete and NEW high performance ignition system for sale. The person I got this from bought it for a 914.

There are three items described below.

Crane XR3000 Fireball System For Use with Bosch 009 Or 050 Distributor
XR3000 is the high performance version of the XR700. It also is 50 States Legal and very easy for the DIY to install with immediate results. The most obvious benefits are: All new status LED light for easy diagnostics, 150% greater spark gap energy over stock points ignition, Uses a high output coil without ballast resistor and an Optical trigger for precise ignition timing accuracy. This kit converts points type distributor to electronic ignition and is fully sealed for protection from dirt, moisture and vibration. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) is utilized for reduced size and greater reliability at the same time offers Short circuit protection. NOTE: LX91 E-coil is recommended for use with this kit as the Bosch Blue coil has an internal ballast resistor which cannot be used with the XR3000 ignition. Must use part number PEL-SW730-0891 Coil Wire Kit shown below.
Costs $132 in store

Crane LX91 E-Core Coil
Highest possible spark energy and spark gap current – up to 100% greater than comparable OE coils and 70% greater than MSD® Blaster® coil. Recommended coil for street use with Crane HI-6, Mallory® Hyfire®, MSD 6® CD systems. Also works great with Crane DMSI, HI-6S, XR3000 inductive discharge ignitions. Not for use in race or extended high RPM use with high output ignition. Not for use with points. For 1995 and earlier non-OBD II applications. CARB E.O. D-225-60.
Costs $56 in Store

Bosch Premium Wire Set
Costs $25 in Store

These units are brand new purchased in 2008. They are in the boxes complete with instructions and unopened small parts packages. This combination would cost $213 plus tax and shipping.
I will sell for $129 which will INCLUDE Priority Mail shipping with insurance to the US. PayPal preferred. You can check my feedback on thesamba.com username LHG

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

pm sent to buy. thanks.
steveherman
WOW!!!
thanks.
also included some f&r brake pads, some relays, and some other random parts...
dont know what everything is but AWESOME!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.