Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trick six exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seebobgo
You can go half way into the video and hear it. I like it. What what mufflers are these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhr3ktU6DIw

Randal
QUOTE(seebobgo @ Mar 14 2010, 01:26 PM) *

You can go half way into the video and hear it. I like it. What what mufflers are these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhr3ktU6DIw

Look like the Flowmasters we use on The Beast for Laguna. I'll go get a picture for you.

EDIT: Glad Andy posted with the correct mufflers. If I remember correctly the Flowmasters below can be bought with the exhaust coming out the middle as well.

They do sound great, are quiet and flow really well.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
J P Stein
Trick?
180 deg headers would be trick. If the headers/mufflers don't have a balance tube, he's giving away free torque/mid range power.
SirAndy
QUOTE(seebobgo @ Mar 14 2010, 12:26 PM) *

Same as mine. PMS used to sell them as their "Laguna Mufflers" because they can pass the sound check at Laguna Seca ...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

driving.gif Andy
seebobgo
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 14 2010, 12:37 PM) *

QUOTE(seebobgo @ Mar 14 2010, 12:26 PM) *

Same as mine. PMS used to sell them as their "Laguna Mufflers" because they can pass the sound check at Laguna Seca ...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

driving.gif Andy

Sweet...I need these...too loud for the street?
SirAndy
QUOTE(seebobgo @ Mar 14 2010, 12:41 PM) *

Sweet...Think they are too loud for the street? I only take her out for short hoots.

Not at all ... My car is a daily driver ... smile.gif

They have a nice low rumble too them but are quiet for normal driving until you get into the 5k rpm range at which point they start screaming ...

Perfect for the street.
bye1.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.