Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Driving a Yellow 914 in Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xperu
Hi, My neighbor asked me if I was driving my 914 around HWY 96 in League City yesterday, it wasn't me so I was wondering if it way someone on the Board. Mike
patssle
QUOTE(xperu @ Mar 15 2010, 08:40 AM) *

Hi, My neighbor asked me if I was driving my 914 around HWY 96 in League City yesterday, it wasn't me so I was wondering if it way someone on the Board. Mike

I borrowed your car...hope you don't mind!

Hah...check your email.
xperu
QUOTE(patssle @ Mar 15 2010, 11:56 AM) *

QUOTE(xperu @ Mar 15 2010, 08:40 AM) *

I borrowed your car...hope you don't mind!

Hah...check your email.

You could have at least filled the tank! poke.gif
Frost
I have yet to see another 914 rolling around Houston, maybe i dont pay attention enough when im driving.
patssle
QUOTE(Frost @ Mar 15 2010, 01:14 PM) *

I have yet to see another 914 rolling around Houston, maybe i dont pay attention enough when im driving.

People in this city don't seem to have much love for classic cars. Though if you head north into Tomball/Montgomery/Lake Conroe area...you'll see 'em (classics, not necessarily 914s).

I've searched and e-mailed the few people on this site in the Houston area...rarely get a response.
xperu
QUOTE(patssle @ Mar 15 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Frost @ Mar 15 2010, 01:14 PM) *

People in this city don't seem to have much love for classic cars. Though if you head north into Tomball/Montgomery/Lake Conroe area...you'll see 'em (classics, not necessarily 914s).

I've searched and e-mailed the few people on this site in the Houston area...rarely get a response.

It's hot and humid in south Texas and with no A/C they are not very attractive to people here, I do know where there is a real nice 73 2.0 in Clear Lake for sale, but it has been disassembled for restore. The guy wants to get rid of, but can't sell it because it's apart, if it was in the Dallas Ft. Worth area it would be gone already. I would like to meet and get together with other owners just to share tech info and interest. Not much AX here either, the season starts real soon at the Greyhound Park near Texas City, I think I'm going to give it a go this year. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.