Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type IV store
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Jake, need to order some engine parts. When is the store gonna be back open?
ConeDodger
Patience... Jake has to do inventory for tax reasons. He usually does it in December around Christmas. With his Dad passing last year things fell behind and now he has a confluence of tax time and spring rush all bearing down... I am sure he will have things up and operating in a day or so.
Jake Raby
We didn't primarily close for inventory purposes..
We have totally reconstructed the engine catalog and engine kit program. We have our original parts Manager back at the controls and will soon return better than ever.

All the details are on my forums. We had planned on opening on 3/15 but the new system upgrades haven't been going as well or as quickly as we'd hoped.
blackmoon
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Mar 16 2010, 02:16 PM) *

We have totally reconstructed the engine catalog and engine kit program. We have our original parts Manager back at the controls and will soon return better than ever.

All the details are on my forums. We had planned on opening on 3/15 but the new system upgrades haven't been going as well or as quickly as we'd hoped.

Jake,

thanks for the update
blackmoon
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Mar 16 2010, 02:16 PM) *

Jake,

thanks for the update
TheCabinetmaker
Thanks Jake, I wasn't "being impatient", just have a customers money to spend.
Jake Raby
Gotcha... We should be where we want to be by the end of the week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.