Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT - Looking for Working Speedo or Rt Window End Cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cobra94563
Maybe there is a chance someone is near by and wants my left overs for your left overs...

I have:
Left, Right and rear glass (good cond)
Rain Tray with tubes (OK)
Starter (not strong enough to turn V8)
Aluminum door sills (rough)
Headlight trim rings, Headlights (good)
Tach (rough)
FG seats -shells only (right original, left modded for higher bolsters)
Glove box cover
Headlight motors

If you have one of the things I'm looking for and can meet me somewhere, you can have any or all the stuff listed.

If you don't have anything, I'll sell the (3)glass for $20 and the rain tray for $10.
everything else free on the weekend.

Pickup in Orinda, CA 94563 (SF bay area)
Chris

IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

dangrouche
QUOTE(cobra94563 @ Mar 16 2010, 09:19 PM) *

Maybe there is a chance someone is near by and wants my left overs for your left overs...

I have:
Left, Right and rear glass (good cond)
Rain Tray with tubes (OK)
Starter (not strong enough to turn V8)
Aluminum door sills (rough)
Headlight trim rings, Headlights (good)
Tach (rough)
FG seats -shells only (right original, left modded for higher bolsters)
Glove box cover
Headlight motors

If you have one of the things I'm looking for and can meet me somewhere, you can have any or all the stuff listed.

If you don't have anything, I'll sell the (3)glass for $20 and the rain tray for $10.
everything else free on the weekend.

Pickup in Orinda, CA 94563 (SF bay area)
Chris

IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

I'll gladly remove all the stuff from you that you do not want; I have some reverse switches, working but beat up physically, an alternator, untested, a brain and harness from a 2.0 bus, a couple of beat up relay covers, and a fuel gauge housing only. You can have any or all of these if you are interested in any. I do not need to purchase anything I can be at your address as early as 8am on saturday March 20, otherwise 7pm. Your choice. or on sunday anytime after 2pm, please PM your address and I will guarantee a time i will be at your address
within the above dates. thanks in advance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.