Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What color is my car? L98B
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I thought my car was a Viper Greeen metalic, but whe I checked the paint codes for L98B, it showed cutom color. It's the factory color metalic green with a clear coat. I was asked in another thread and now I really wonder.
shaggy
what year?
palma green metallic?
Mikey914
This is a 76.
Plama Metalic shows as a 75 with a paint code of L95K. Maybe it was a special order Palma green?
shaggy
dont know just saw a metallic green and and your huge bumpers. just kinda guessed.
Gustl
L98B = Lime Green Metallic (MY'76 only)

very nice car !!

beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Mar 16 2010, 11:14 PM) *

L98B = Lime Green Metallic (MY'76 only)

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=colors

agree.gif

Mikey914
Duh!
I just didnt see it.

Thanks
bcheney
That's a nice looking ride. The green is green is great...especially on St Patricks Day!! I'm converting a my 75 to 2.2 Six and plan to use 16x6 fuchs just like those. Any chance you have a few more photos of the entire car with those wheels and the front spoiler.
EdwardBlume
Very nice. Its funny how the original colors when looking new and well taken care of look great versus the faded stuff you usually see...

Nice ride! driving.gif
Katmanken
Don't ever change the color.

It's a great looking color on a 914, and one of my favorites.

In fact, there was one here in Cinci, and I made side trips just to drive past it to look at the color.

Does that make me a car stalker? blink.gif biggrin.gif

Ken
tat2dphreak
I don't think I've ever seen that color before! it even makes me like green smile.gif

Don't ever change the color.

agree.gif
sixnotfour
Wow I wonder how different that is to my Viper green 76 ?
Sleepin
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 17 2010, 10:13 AM) *

my Viper green 76 ?

drooley.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 17 2010, 09:13 AM) *

Wow I wonder how different that is to my Viper green 76 ?

I thought it was viper green until I checked. It look very snake like in the sun.
tat2dphreak
it does no good to block out a lis. plate on 2 out of 3 photos, I'm just sayin' wink.gif
bandjoey
Wayne...now that he knows, we can't go register the plate under an assumed alien name in another state, much less paint that number over our plate on the next bank heist! wacko.gif
flipb
At what point was the roof painted and the mirrors added? Tough to tell in the photos but it almost looks like they are a very slightly different shade (or at least, painted at a different time) than the rest of the car.

Stands to reason if it's original paint.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 16 2010, 10:31 PM) *

I thought my car was a Viper Greeen metalic, but whe I checked the paint codes for L98B, it showed cutom color. It's the factory color metalic green with a clear coat. I was asked in another thread and now I really wonder.

Bitchin looking car Mark! biggrin.gif drooley.gif wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif

.... for my tastes though, I'd go back to the OE black top & OE mirrors - which are both still available new from PP, AA, Porsche, etc. about $125 ea side. & pass is slightly convex (got both sides for mine! biggrin.gif ).
sixnotfour
here is my Viper Green
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.