Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temecula Area Dawn Patrol April Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
bye1.gif Well it's that time of the month, again. This month our run driving-girl.gif driving.gif will be the Ortega Hi-way which runs from Lake Elsinor to San Juan Capistrano. I wouldn't think of doing this run in the afternoon but I think it will be great piratenanner.gif for the Dawn Patrol. This will be a great opportunity to hook up beerchug.gif w/ some of our O.C. bretheren, also. So here is the plan. Temecula Area Dawn Patroler's (TVDP) party.gif meet at the intersection of Hi-way 74 (aka Ortega Hi-way) and Grand Ave. in Lake Elsinor 0630 - 0700. There is a Pizza shack and a Lake Elsinor Market store on the corner. Neither of these places are open till later so get your coffee before hand or at breakfast in SJC. Depart 0700 arrive San Juan Capistrano 0800 ish. chowtime.gif Breakfast in San Juan C. where we will meet up with others from O.C. area. poke.gif Maybe Jim H. and SoCalAndy could join us and others on our 2nd leg of the journey. 0900 Depart San Juan arrive at Hell's Kitchen 9:45 where we can bid adieu wavey.gif to our O.C. group then head home. As always, all are invited.
***NOTE**** Breakfast location to be named at a later date. Possibly Dana Point at the Pier??? There are many great spots to eat and I'm open to suggestions.
Check the events calander for updates.
76-914
icon_bump.gif Just a reminder for those who can make it.
76-914
Sorry my fuel pump is out. smash.gif I'll reschedule for next month.
silver74insocal
dang that sucks. isnt there a pca event at fontana this weekend? we should meet up and drool on some cars.. beerchug.gif Dave
wallys914
Is there going to be a may meeting? I am free this weekend... and have a healthy 914-v8 to go tear up the streets with.
'73-914kid
a heads up for ya Kent, if you decide to do it this May 1st weekend on Saturday, I can't make it as I have SAT's..
oz371
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Apr 27 2010, 08:47 PM) *

a heads up for ya Kent, if you decide to do it this May 1st weekend on Saturday, I can't make it as I have SAT's..

Totally ready for a May run!!! driving.gif
wallys914
anyone else? driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.