Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Spotted on SW Corbett in Portland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coy
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Had a meeting in town and parked right in front of a Silver 914 with vinyl sails great interior. It even had the passenger side stock mirror. What a trip.

Nice wheels too! bye1.gif
Sleepin
Cool! One more and you would have had an official event! biggrin.gif Funny coincidence that they would be the same color too!
EdwardBlume
Stalker? huh.gif

Naw, we've all had to turn around and chase someone down just to have a look... shades.gif
davesprinkle
What a trip. That's my car. Thanks for the kind words about the wheels. But all the credit should go to Al Reed for the polishing.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Mar 18 2010, 05:36 AM) *

What a trip. That's my car. Thanks for the kind words about the wheels. But all the credit should go to Al Reed for the polishing.

What was the damage per wheel?
davesprinkle
QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 18 2010, 06:38 AM) *

QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Mar 18 2010, 05:36 AM) *

What was the damage per wheel?

About $100/wheel. Includes polish and clear powder. I've never had to touch up the finish in 3 years. Blingy AND low maintenance. I couldn't be happier.
EdwardBlume
$100 per wheel? Money well spent... thanks!
Coy
Yeah wow... it was a trip to jump off the freeway and see a car just like mine parked on that short little street. I had a meeting at BlueVolt. Do you know them?

Also, I've always loved that bike in your Avatar. Is that yours too? What's the story on that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.