Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Caps - embroidered, many colors available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
I came up with a design to be embroidered on a cap and would like to know if anyone is interested in purchasing. With a minimum order of 24 pcs price per cap would be $12.00. At 36 pcs, the price would be $11.00 each. Shipping should run $4.00 + $1.00 per add'l cap.

I have designed it so that the cap color is the car color. Samples are shown in the first image to give you an idea of what it will look like. Available cap colors are as listed in the second image below. I am not sure how this design will look on a black or navy cap but am thinking with the texture of the thread against the cap fabric will look OK.

This design is not yet finalized but will keep the same look - going to work on the font to make it look more like the actual 914 numbers.

The order for these caps will need to be placed no later than Monday, March 29.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Sleepin
How about a wool FlexFit cap? I like the design though!
racerbvd
Nice!!!
Tom_T
I'd be interested in a "914S - 914-2.0" version in the text line.
... your design looks great for the Sixer crowd! biggrin.gif
DanT
I would take one in Orange smile.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 18 2010, 10:25 PM) *

I'd be interested in a "914S - 914-2.0" version in the text line.
... your design looks great for the Sixer crowd! biggrin.gif

It is tough to please everybody with a single design sad.gif

I originally checked to see if the body of the 914 could have a thread color change but the answer was NO. But I found out the cap colors could be mixed so... I redesigned it as shown. The text at the bottom refers to (all) 914s - /6 and GT and then the 4 cyl stock displacements - 1.7, 1.8 and 2.0
Wish I could change things up for each person but not with this product.

Stay tuned, however, as I have more projects in the works - and some of these WILL offer the ability to customize to suit your particular car piratenanner.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 18 2010, 10:19 PM) *

How about a wool FlexFit cap? I like the design though!

Unfortunately, the company does not offer the FlexFit. sad.gif

Byron - thanks for the comment. smile.gif
Cairo94507
I would like one that just said 914-6 or maybe '71 Six, or 71 914-6. I would by one for sure. I would like the option to add script on the side or rear that was #0372. If you make it they will buy it.
smontanaro
I'd like a royal blue one, particularly if it said "914-6".

Skip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.