Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
x98boardwell
Please follow this link.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...itire-life.html

Thanks,
Bryan

Up for sale 75-914. This car is near concourse and is rust free. I purchased this about 6 months ago and have to sell it due to space issues and one of them has to go. This car was originally from Sacramento and now is located in Fresno. It has 115,000 miles on it and runs great. The A/C unit has been refurbished and blows extremely cold air (better than my 87-930)

This is what has been done in the last 6 months. I have spent well over $1,500. You could drive this car cross-country and never have any issues... she runs beautifully and will make someone very happy. Never been repainted and all original.

- 73-74 SSI's with new muffler (all heat pipes, brackets and hoses are brand new or reconditioned) I have all original components and they are in great shape as well.
- New bushing set for shift linkage (all bushings including inside car)
- New vacumn hoses
- New Red Top Optima Battery
- New Fuel Pump
- New 19mm Master Cylinder
- Brakes have been blead and replaced with dot blue brake fluid from this site.
- Engine dropped and 35 year maintenance performed
- distributor cap
- rotor
- spark plugs
- spark plug wires
- engine temp sensor
- dist. rotor
- fuel lines
- painted intake pipes (aestethics only)
- cleaned injectors
- condensor
- belts (A/C and Alternator)
- engine seals (all the way around were replaced)
- Brand new A/C compressor ($300)
- New A/C lines out of compressor)
- New engine lid/Window seal
- New Kenwood Radio (Ipod and USB hook up) with new speakers
- New Center dome light between seats
- Any sensor on motor that needed to be replaced or wire that was brittle was replaced

There is more I'm sure but cannot remember. This was owned by an 80 year old guy for about 15 years and looks like it has never has been in the sun. The seals are all soft and not cracking but do show some age. The car is in exceptional shape. I would love to keep it if I could. I have had a lot of fun making the car reliable and it runs like it is new. The A/C is the better more robust of the two versions that were available back in the day and it has the heat combo gage in the dash that I know is rare. The interior is flawless and the sheep skin covers are there only to protect them from wear and tear. Also, no cracks in the dash of any kind.

Please email with additional questions at x98boardwell@yahoo.com

Price: $12,000, PPI's are welcomed

Thanks for looking,
Bryan
Gint
I edited your post and copy and pasted the text from your Pelican ad.
x98boardwell
That was very nice of you. I was too lazy after doing eveything today to add that text. When I noticed a response I couldn't scroll down because I was having trouble figuring out how that text got there.

Thanks again,
Bryan
x98boardwell
The car also comes with factory Porsche Bra. It looks like it is brand new as well.

Thanks
x98boardwell
Pre-weekend bump. You will not find a nicer original unmolested car out there.

Click on the link above for pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Bryan
Tom
Nice car, I love the interior color!
Good luck with your sale. Better luck would be finding some way to hold on to it.
Very minor item of interest, it would look better if you found a nice early 2.0 liter air cleaner top so one would not see that the EGR to the air cleaner was blocked off.
Tom
x98boardwell
QUOTE(Tom @ Mar 27 2010, 05:02 PM) *

Nice car, I love the interior color!
Good luck with your sale. Better luck would be finding some way to hold on to it.
Very minor item of interest, it would look better if you found a nice early 2.0 liter air cleaner top so one would not see that the EGR to the air cleaner was blocked off.
Tom

Tom, I blocked that off when I backdated the exhaust from 75. I have all the original parts which are in great shape... just didn't want the old style catalytic converter and single tube manifolds... I appreciate the advice but just wanted to keep it from being an air leak and figured I would make a more "eye pleasing" box later... otherwise she is fully functional. There is even a gasket installed behind the aluminum piece I made.

Bryan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.