Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, did anyone even notice?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Due to the overwhelming requests last time for an action shot...
Bleyseng
Wow, a race car! I am impressed!
Jeroen
Yes, I did notice it...

... and was very tempted to remove/replace it biggrin.gif

j/k JP

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
I like all those little cone thingys, what are they for? Is JP trying to knock over as many as he can?
Qarl
I NEVER go to the home page. I have the technical forum as my default home page at home and as a favorite at work.

So, sorry, I didn't notice. But I did look at the car with white fenders.
Bruce Allert
I went to the home page to view it just after you said sumpin 'bout it last night Gint. I like when mah peektures are used beer.gif Gud job buddy!

..........b
Rusty
I almost swapped out the picture with this one... just cause you wanted to be stroked for changing it.

Damn... Admins with egos. wink.gif

(Picture snipped for two reasons. 1. It's now my avatar. 2. Out of respect for ULF. What a cool car that is.)
J P Stein
I did indeed and thanks for the honor.

Any of Bruce's photos is a wise choice.
They are a silce of time......this one is just prior to the untimely death of 2 cones. You can see it coming, but there's no way to stop it. laugh.gif
Mueller
damn, look at all that smoke...I hope that is from your tires smile.gif
SLITS
Yea, I noticed and...................? <_<
nebreitling
nice to have an action shot!
drew365
Being of the non-CW segment of this board, I like it. It brings to mind only one expression:
Smokin', Dude! laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 29 2004, 06:46 AM)
So, did anyone even notice?

yeah, needs paint badly laugh.gif
Rusty
Hi Gint! Can you feel the love? boldblue.gif
JmuRiz
I noticed it, still trying to figure out what it'll look like with some paint on the fenders happy11.gif
J P Stein
I have a couple of gutted doors that I'm prepping to go on......you'll love em' laugh.gif
joesfly
I told him to just paint it black primer. Easy and cheap.
SLITS
Damn Ginter - you sure have a short fuse and........,

But anyway I'll send back the universal sign of happiness.
Gint
It had nothing to do with anyone's ego. It was in response to people pissin and moanin last time about non action shots and trailer queens. 'Specially JP...
QUOTE(Lawrence Posted on Mar 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM )
Hi Gint! Can you feel the love?

"you may notice slight pressure..." "Moon River"

QUOTE(SLITS Posted on Mar 29 2004 @ 03:06 PM )
Damn Ginter - you sure have a short fuse and........,

But anyway I'll send back the universal sign of happiness.

It'a all in fun. Just letting you guys know you're "Number 1".
Andyrew
Since my homepage is 914world.com and not 914world.com/bbs...

Yup I noticed. I like action shots..

alot better at not leaning than some of the earlyer shots I've seen JP!

Andrew
watsonrx13
Hey, check it out, there is a home page. I'm like Qarl, I've got the tech page as my home page also. BTW, nice action shot JP.
rick 918-S
Ya I saw it..... cool_shades.gif ( laugh.gif )
red914
is that the car that JP had a friend wrap out 6500 rpm in 5th gear? burnout.gif i would settle for a less than perfect paint job for a car with that kind of performance. pray.gif and the photo is awesome! clap56.gif

come to think of it, i already have a less than perfect paint job; oh well... wacko.gif
airsix
QUOTE(joesfly @ Mar 29 2004, 01:40 PM)
I told him to just paint it black primer. Easy and cheap.

Ha! My college car was a '72 painted with black primer. My friends called it urban camo because the car was the same color as asphalt - the creative name was "flat charcoal". You think traffic doesn't see you now, try a 914 that's the same color as the road. ohmy.gif

-Ben M.
jonwatts
Oh man that's a great idea for a paint scheme; asphalt black with a dashed yellow line down the center. I wish I had the guts to paint my car like that.
majkos
Sorry Gint, unsure.gif I'm like some of the others and go straight for the "Tech" section.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.