Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pedal board pic request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
silver74insocal
hello fellas,
im just about ready to put my pedal assy back in the car (woohoo) and since the pedal board was sitting in the trunk when i bought the car im not 100% on the parts and hardware that goes there. if anyone has a pic, or can take one of the board with all the fixins i would be extremely grateful.

TIA beer.gif Dave
silver74insocal
hmmm should i have posted this in originality instead of garage?
silver74insocal
icon_bump.gif
Gint
You're in the right place. Have a little patience. It's Saturday and the first day of spring. I'm sure a picture will be along any time now.
Sleepin
IPB Image
silver74insocal
Thanks sleeping thats perfect. i wasnt sure if the allens went to the board or the accelerator pedal.
also, is there a stop for the clutch pedal?
oh and Gint i hope i didnt come off as impatient, i was just trying to keep the post in the new topics section, i apologize.
silver74insocal
oh and anymore pics would be great...for the next newb that comes along and searches for this topic beerchug.gif thanks again guys!!! Dave
jt914-6
Hope this helps. Shows allen head screw locations, clutch stop, and gas pedal stop. I know my clutch pedal is cocked. Also shows my "homemade" dead pedal. I also cut out some around the clutch and brake holes in pedal board to make it eaiser to remove.....

Click to view attachment
type47
Whenever I have questions like this, I refer to the PET:

http://www.porsche.com/all/media/pdf/origi...914_KATALOG.pdf

watsonrx13
Here's a link to my web site that might give you a little information. Hope this helps.

-- Rob
silver74insocal
thanks gents appreciate the help! cheers! Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.