Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale.....(maybe Trade)...914 parts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RMally
Here are a few items if anyone is interested.

A set of Mahle 4 bolt wheels in good condition, one rim has a noticeable bent inner lip. Some curb rash and few nicks........Click to view attachment$400 plus shipping.

Two side mirrors, one in nice but not perfect condition and the other needs a new mirror and some elbow time, sorry no hardware. $60 for both.

A glove box......$10.00

Front lens, original and the condition shows it. One is ok and the other has much more scratches......$10.00 for both

Rear lens in ok shape, they have scratches and one is chipped......$20.00 for both.

Porsche hood crest in nice condition with gasket and mounting nuts.....$15.00

I am in need of black "914" and "1.8" emblems, so would be willing to trade some items for the emblems. Also looking for some black center caps for 4 bolt fuchs and the engine insulation pad that I would trade for if any interest.

Let me know if you have any questions. Prefer PayPal but flexable.

Thanks,

Randy

PS....more pictures to follow.
RMally
More Pictures......

RMally
And....more pictures.
RMally
Last of pictures.....Should have reduced to get them all on one page...sorry.
SD914
Hi,
Will take the Porsche hood crest for $15.00 Plz send me a pic first.

Thx!

Michael
RMally
QUOTE(SD914 @ Mar 21 2010, 07:14 PM) *

Hi,

Thx!

Michael

Hey Michael,

Here's the picture, let me know if you still want it.

Thanks,

Randy

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(RMally @ Mar 20 2010, 06:19 PM) *

A set of Mahle 4 bolt wheels in good condition, one rim has a noticeable bent inner lip. Some curb rash and few nicks........Click to view attachment$400 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy'
Definitely interested in the Mahles but would like to see a pic of bent inner lip, as well as closeups of the curb rash & nicks.

Pat
RMally
Hey Pat,

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you some more photos, or if I can figure out how to attach them in a PM I'll send it that way.

Thanks,

Randy
boxstr
Will trade you a 914 and 1.8 emblem for the mirros.
Craig at CAMP
camp914@comcast.net
Lennies914
I have a 1.8 emblem and the engine insulation pad. $40.00 plus shipping.

Lennie
Tom_T
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Mar 21 2010, 06:11 PM) *

Thanks,

Randy

Randy'
Definitely interested in the Mahles but would like to see a pic of bent inner lip, as well as closeups of the curb rash & nicks.

Pat

Hmmmm..... idea.gif IIRC Pat - the Mahles weren't available until the 73 MY - shouldn't you be looking for Pedrinis for your 72? confused24.gif
ME733
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 21 2010, 11:50 PM) *

Thanks,

Randy

Randy'

Pat

Hmmmm..... idea.gif IIRC Pat - the Mahles weren't available until the 73 MY - shouldn't you be looking for Pedrinis for your 72? confused24.gif

...........Dear pat. dear tom, OH shit!!!this is too funney!!!(I think tom is trying to bust your balls)....all in good humor of course.
Tom_T
QUOTE(ME733 @ Mar 22 2010, 09:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 21 2010, 11:50 PM) *

Thanks,

Randy

Randy'

Pat

...........Dear pat. dear tom, OH shit!!!this is too funney!!!(I think tom is trying to bust your balls)....all in good humor of course.

stirthepot.gif ... he's busted mine often enough here! laugh.gif

There was a touch of serious curiosity though - as to why he'd go with Mahles over Pedrini's, after several discussions between us before about his dislike for the Fuchs 2L's the dealer offered him, & his preference for his purr-dy Chromies!!?? confused24.gif

idea.gif He may be thinking about those Mahles for his super secret set of outlaw oversized tires he keeps taunting us with for the past year or so!? shades.gif
Al Meredith
Randy, I wish you would have said something about the engine pad, I have a neerly new one and could have dropped off last week with John. You can still buy it and I'll arrainge a drop off like last time. PM me if you want a pic. AL
ddot914
QUOTE(RMally @ Mar 21 2010, 05:03 PM) *

QUOTE(SD914 @ Mar 21 2010, 07:14 PM) *

Hi,

Thx!

Michael

Hey Michael,

Here's the picture, let me know if you still want it.

Thanks,

Randy

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Have you sold this hood emblem?
Todd
c12croft
Chrome front bumper?

thanks
Tom_T
Randy - you mentioned in your first post that you wanted WTT/WTB black center caps for your Fuchs (are they 4-Lug 2L??), but unless that's a look that you're going for ...

.... FYI - if the 2L 4-lugs, then they're OE silver/polished color (SS - IIRC), & there are those & several other aftermarket, billet & repro options available at AA, PP, Pelican, ISPwest, TheSamba (wheels, Porsche Parts & vendors classifieds), etc. - both "plain" & with Porsche Crests. If you're doing a cW resto, then you need the OE style.

I'm also in need of an Exclent Used/NOS or straight restorable core chrome front bumper with the 73-74 tits' holes (got the topper & tits), & I have a front chrome that is a decent DD or restorable core without tit-holes from a 71 (for 70-72 & backdating) from my parts shell. Pix F&B of mine are below, PM with your email if you need more detailed pix.

Front/Face - some sandblast pitting, small dent behind Lic. Plate at bracket hole, some rust pitting along bottom face & edge (would need to be wire-wheeled/ground & rust treated/chrome-paint rattle can for DD use or ground & filled if restored/rechromed if used for a core):
Click to view attachment

Backside - some surface rust, but I haven't wire-wheeled it off, as seen in pic below (wire wheel &repaint with Wurth Zinc-rich rattle can if used as-is for DD or restore/rechrome as noted above if used for a core):
Click to view attachment

Detail example of lower front-side rust pitting (was on a NorCal 71 914-1.7) - for reference the largest spots on L & R below are about 1/8" - 1/4" diameter/across & the chrome has either peeled off or been pushed off by rust which started behind them in either a crack or pit in the chromed surface:
Click to view attachment

Let me know if you have the 73-74 chrome F bumper &/or need this one. beerchug.gif
RMally
Hey Tom,

Sorry no bumper. Had one back in November but it's gone.

Thanks for the info on the centers, I wasn't to concerned about the originals, I was thinking the black would look better with the Ravenna Green.

Here's my 74, still getting put back together. Hopefully we will be done by Saturday.

I will ask around on the bumper and if I hear anything I'll holler back at you.

Take care,

Randy

Click to view attachment
RMally
If anyone is interested, I'll drop the Mahles to $300 since the inner lip has a bend. ($30 to $75 to fix).

Thanks,

Tom_T
QUOTE(RMally @ Mar 24 2010, 05:40 PM) *

Here's my 74, still getting put back together. Hopefully we will be done by Saturday.
Randy
Click to view attachment

drooley.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif

Randy - If you don't have it yet, go get or borrow Brian Long's latest ed. of his book (with color pix 2nd ed. avail.online B&N, Borders, etc.):
"Porsche 914 & 914-6 - the definitive histor of the road & competition cars" ISBN 1845840305

Your Ravenna is the cover car & inside pp. 118-119 & on several detail pix. I never thought I'd like that green until I saw the book with a Beige interior - f'ing purr-fect beauty! IMHO in those pix, the stock SS/silver center caps on the Fuchs 2L's look primo! drooley.gif wub.gif

Similar one in this sales brochure (this has Mahles with the Dunlop SP-57's) & advert (this is Euro spec) was used in this 73 Porsche promos:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The one on the cover & inside the B. Long book noted above looks even better than these!
w00t.gif
rogrupp
Interested in your wheels. I live in Chattanooga and can pick them up if you are anywhere near. Please call me at 423-752-7378. If you don't still have them please let me know at rogrupp@yahoo.com. Thanks,

Roger
mepstein
QUOTE(rogrupp @ Apr 19 2015, 10:55 AM) *

Interested in your wheels. I live in Chattanooga and can pick them up if you are anywhere near. Please call me at 423-752-7378. If you don't still have them please let me know at rogrupp@yahoo.com. Thanks,

Roger

A little late to the party (5 years) but welcome.png
Ansbacher
I will take the mirrors. PMing you now.

Ansbacher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.