Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know about these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ltd
This an air pump drive that came off a 76 2.0 engine. It is an aftermarket piece, but the section that attaches to the fan and the pulley section were bolted together. It looks like it should have a flexible coupling between the parts. I thought it might be a coupling like old car steering columns used to use (50s?) but I couldn't find an appropriate size. anybody know these parts? Brad M.
Mark Henry
You have a more complete set than I have. I was just sorting some junk and I ran across that stuff. I was wondering if it's worth anything or to toss it into scrap.
I'll look at mine tomorrow, pretty sure my set's off of a '75.
Cap'n Krusty
If you need one, I believe I have one. Somewhere ................

The Cap'n
904svo
Whats missing is a couple of large spring steel washers bolt in a xross pattern, ie
6-12 o'clock and 3 and 9 o'clock.

Yes its worth something some states require them for inspection.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(904svo @ Mar 20 2010, 07:48 PM) *

Whats missing is a couple of large spring steel washers bolt in a xross pattern, ie
6-12 o'clock and 3 and 9 o'clock.

Yes its worth something some states require them for inspection.

What's missing is the bonded rubber coupler ..............................

The Cap'n
Mike Bellis
Save your smog parts for those poor guys in Arizona. They still have to smog until they get classic insurance. Californis makes you smog the 76 too.

I think we need a Club smogable motor to pass around for those who need it.
Rand
Trashcan fodder. I suppose a CW might want to refresh theirs. Otherwise a perfect example of something to get rid of. icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.