Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A roller and a parts car... Interested?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Larouex
I have a 1972 914 that is 2/3's fixed from the rustoration. It is a roller now and my original goal was to finish it for an Electric conversation. I also have a 74 914 1.7 parts car that I was using for pulling body parts. I have everything needed to finish the car restore and the electric engine (Warp 9 Motor, EA Adapter for the 901, etc.).

I am going to focus on just finishing up my main 914 and would like to pass this project along to someone who will finish it. Either run with it as EV or put in a 6cyl, etc.

I am not putting any price on anything and I will be motivated to be generous assuming the person would finish the thing up so the '72 was back on the road.

You can see where I am in this blog thread, scroll down to March '09 and read the back posts from that timeline.

Blog Thread on EV 914

You would need to haul it all away, the rotisserie I plan to keep, but willing to discuss.

If you have any interest, let's chat.

Larouex
Larouex
Adding some pictures...

Parts Car
IPB Image

1972 914, first up on skewer
IPB Image
IPB Image

Here is the link to the flickr set
Flickr

ghuff
I need those nice clean parts car rear fenders here on the east coast plz smile.gif
streetrover

Hi Larouex,

Was SERIOUSLY pondering the EV conversion before I opted for the Buick Aluminum V8. I'm predicting my present project will be completed in September 2010. (See my build thread "Buick/Rover aluminum v8 to 914 conversion.") I would like to tackle and electric conversion like yours next. How soon are you looking to unload? Actually have another 914 in decent condition but would really be interested in the EV conversion parts (motor, batteries, etc) Like you said, let's chat.

Bob

bcaschera
where are these cars located?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.