Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage Sale!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lennies914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Back pad has some damage to backing, but unnoticable when installed $85.00 plus shipping (prefer local pick up).
Lots of misc. items please inquire for price, as there are too many to itemize.
Lennies914
One more pic that wouldn't fit. The more you buy, the better the price!Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 21 2010, 03:53 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Back pad has some damage to backing, but unnoticable when installed $85.00 plus shipping (prefer local pick up).

Lennie -

What color is that backpad - Brown or Beige (#31 or 501/502 from dealer color books)???? confused24.gif

What year 914 is it from?
dangrouche
how much for a set of tail light housings only? I figure a pair should fit in a large USPS flat rate USPS Box $15, so how about $10 each, I also see a set of rear brake shields also, so if that also fits in the box, I'll give you another $10 for the pair, making my offer to you as $45 as a delivered price via Paypal for two tailight housings and the rear brake shields.
arvcube
how much for the three enkei caps shipped to 92064?
blackmoon

how much for the hood crest?
underthetire
How much for the license plate bracket? And maybe a headlight relay.
Sleepin
How much for the seat belts Lennie?
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM) *

One more pic that wouldn't fit. The more you buy, the better the price!Click to view attachment

How much for the fog lights and the switches shipped to 90017?
Tom_T
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 21 2010, 10:00 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Lennie -

What color is that backpad - Brown or Beige (#31 or 501/502 from dealer color books)???? confused24.gif

BTW - if the Beige for 72-74 MY, then I'm interested! beerchug.gif
Why is it so much darker behind the seats?? confused24.gif

..... but where the F is Discovery Bay? Is that up way north coast by Crescent City?? confused24.gif
I'll be in SF next month & can maybe pick up if near there. Otherwise broken down into parts to ship is okay, cuz it's fabric to have an upholstery shop fix tears in my seat & door bolsters anyway.

Here's what color & part of what I need to fix:
Click to view attachment

Just let me know if it's a match!?
... if the color rendition in the 2 pix are correct or close, then I say yours is brown & mine is beige. shades.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 22 2010, 05:52 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Lennie -

..... but where the F is Discovery Bay? Is that up way north coast by Crescent City?? confused24.gif
I'll be in SF next month & can maybe pick up if near there. Otherwise broken down into parts to ship is okay, cuz it's fabric to have an upholstery shop fix tears in my seat & door bolsters anyway.

Click to view attachment

... if the color rendition in the 2 pix are correct or close, then I say yours is brown & mine is beige. shades.gif

It came out of my '74. But my car also had black center console and door panels, so I don't know which was original. The backs look darker cuz I had just rinsed it off. Anyhow, I'd say it's brown not tan. Discovery Bay is east of SF, but I work out that way if you're still interested. Let me know.
Lennie
Lennies914

Click to view attachment

Lennie -

Tom,
It came out of my '74, but I'm not sure if it's the original because I have black door panels and center console with brown back pad, seats and center cushion. although I think the carpet was brown also now that I think about it confused24.gif Definately brown not biege.
Lennies914
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Mar 22 2010, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM) *

How much for the fog lights and the switches shipped to 90017?

$65.00 shipped beerchug.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 22 2010, 03:00 PM) *

How much for the seat belts Lennie?

$35.00 shipped beerchug.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 22 2010, 08:23 AM) *

How much for the license plate bracket? And maybe a headlight relay.

Hey Jeff, I cut your front trunk out last weekend. You need a front or rear bracket?
Come pick the stuff up and bring me some beer beerchug.gif Sounds like a fair price to me. Thanks for your help beer.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(arvcube @ Mar 21 2010, 10:43 PM) *

$15.00 shipped beerchug.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Mar 21 2010, 10:27 PM) *

how much for a set of tail light housings only? I figure a pair should fit in a large USPS flat rate USPS Box $15, so how about $10 each, I also see a set of rear brake shields also, so if that also fits in the box, I'll give you another $10 for the pair, making my offer to you as $45 as a delivered price via Paypal for two tailight housings and the rear brake shields.

Sorry won't fit in a flate rate box (12" x 12"). The taillights are 15" long.
$40.00 for all plus shipping. Or I could possibly meet you somewhere. I work in the bay area. Let me know. beerchug.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 07:16 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Lennie -

Click to view attachment

It came out of my '74. But my car also had black center console and door panels, so I don't know which was original. The backs look darker cuz I had just rinsed it off. Anyhow, I'd say it's brown not tan. Discovery Bay is east of SF, but I work out that way if you're still interested. Let me know.
Lennie

Thanx Lennie - I think you're & my eyes blink.gif are right - it's brown not beige - which is almost tan & some call it cinnamon or caramel. The outer areas could just be sun-faded while behind the seats were mostly shaded (I've heard that was problem with the brown & certain colors later in 75-76 like Wheat) - if the seats were also this brown color of the backpad - then it probably was originally a brown interior (COA might tell you, although you may have to correct them if the code is misread by PCNA. Too bad, cuz the leatherette was still the same in 74, then they went thinner in 75-76 IIRC. sad.gif

BTW - all center consoles were black. The door panels may have been replacements by a DAPO not willing to look for the proper brown ones.

FYI - here were the original dealer color samples for 74 that I had to use to get PCNA to correct my COA (they were calling my #31 black - which is #11 at bottom left of bottom chart pic below) -
Click to view attachment
... numbers 402, 502, 702 were the code no. for the smooth material in the colors above.

These were the 72 MY interior codes as found on the COA's & Kardex's, which were the same nos. for 73 & 74 MYs -
Click to view attachment
arvcube
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 07:48 PM) *

Sold. Take paypal? thanks! - arvin
Lennies914
QUOTE(arvcube @ Mar 22 2010, 09:13 PM) *

paypal; 94teener@gmail.com

Thanks Arvin

Lennie
Lennies914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 22 2010, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 07:16 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Lennie -

Click to view attachment

Lennie

Thanx Lennie - I think you're & my eyes blink.gif are right - it's brown not beige - which is almost tan & some call it cinnamon or caramel. The outer areas could just be sun-faded while behind the seats were mostly shaded (I've heard that was problem with the brown & certain colors later in 75-76 like Wheat) - if the seats were also this brown color of the backpad - then it probably was originally a brown interior (COA might tell you, although you may have to correct them if the code is misread by PCNA. Too bad, cuz the leatherette was still the same in 74, then they went thinner in 75-76 IIRC. sad.gif

BTW - all center consoles were black. The door panels may have been replacements by a DAPO not willing to look for the proper brown ones.

FYI - here were the original dealer color samples for 74 that I had to use to get PCNA to correct my COA (they were calling my #31 black - which is #11 at bottom left of bottom chart pic below) -
Click to view attachment
... numbers 402, 502, 702 were the code no. for the smooth material in the colors above.

These were the 72 MY interior codes as found on the COA's & Kardex's, which were the same nos. for 73 & 74 MYs -
Click to view attachment

All good info Tom, but the DANO (da(new)o) is going with a black interior. The leatherette does seem thick. Maybe I should post the back pad with the seats and center cushion to trade for a pair of black seats. That would complete my interior. I was just going to re-upholster my brown seats. confused24.gif
arvcube
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 09:18 PM) *

QUOTE(arvcube @ Mar 22 2010, 09:13 PM) *

paypal; 94teener@gmail.com

Thanks Arvin

Lennie

Paypal sent. Thanks Lennie
Tom_T
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 09:33 PM) *

All good info Tom, but the DANO (da(new)o) is going with a black interior. The leatherette does seem thick. Maybe I should post the back pad with the seats and center cushion to trade for a pair of black seats. That would complete my interior. I was just going to re-upholster my brown seats. confused24.gif

Hey Lennie - I don't know what model/engine & options are on the 74 you have, but if it's even close to original with matching engine case no., then you'd probably best preserve the value of what you put into it by keeping it in the original Brown - assuming you can confirm that with a COA/Kardex. You might be able to get Kristen Rochford in PCNA's COA dept. to tell you over the phone if the interior color number is for brown or something else (go to Porsche website & then to Classics section for that webpage with 800 no. to Atlanta/NJ/PA offices).

Value is even more so if it's still an as original 74 GA 2L (even more for LE), since you'll eventually get the money back (some folks will go so far as to save the matching GA & D-jet, if they want to upgrade to a 2056 or 2270 using another core 2.0).

Black interior fabrics & carpets are far more readily available (& hotter in So & inland NO/Central CA & Southwest IMHO). However, IIRC both AA &/or Appearance & Performance do have full repro re-upholstery & repro carpet kits in both black & brown.

If you still decide to "Go Black" (ole saying: "Once you go black, you never go back!" - but for different reasons biggrin.gif ) - then you may be better off & get a better price for the full brown interior (backpad, seats, center cushion - without door panels) for someone interested in restoring another 914 which had a 73-74 interior (since the basketweave inserts changed from 72 to 73 & again to brickweave in 75).
Lennies914

$45.00 to paypal 94teener@gmail.com and I'll get them shipped.
Thanks, Lennie
dangrouche
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 22 2010, 08:00 PM) *

Sorry won't fit in a flate rate box (12" x 12"). The taillights are 15" long.
$40.00 for all plus shipping. Or I could possibly meet you somewhere. I work in the bay area. Let me know. beerchug.gif

I accept the $40 price for the four items, plus shipping. When you determine the cost I will Paypal you. PM me please when you know the amount, zip delivery will be 94014.
Lennies914
Still alot of good stuff available! CHEAP!
Tom_T
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 26 2010, 05:38 PM) *

Still alot of good stuff available! CHEAP!

Lennie - I referred a guy with a WTB on here for a back pad etc. to you, but you might want to look thru the WTB's & contact him. He didn't say what color he needs.
Tom beerchug.gif
///////
Lennies914
Thank you, Tom
arvcube
got the caps. thanks lennie!
Lennies914
icon_bump.gif Still have alot of good stuff
gasman
How much for the two horns and shipping to 28117??? Thanks
kconway
Lennie,
Are these the rubber plugs that go beneath the front bumper? If so, what condition are they in, are they cracked or torn, dried out? How much shipped to 90808? Also, did the switches sell? If not, how much for those also.

Kev

Click to view attachment
Lennies914
QUOTE(gasman @ Apr 16 2010, 10:15 AM) *

How much for the two horns and shipping to 28117??? Thanks

$25.00 shipped. If that sounds fair you can pay via paypal to 94teener@gmail.com and they'll ship monday. Thanks beerchug.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 16 2010, 10:28 AM) *

Lennie,
Are these the rubber plugs that go beneath the front bumper? If so, what condition are they in, are they cracked or torn, dried out? How much shipped to 90808? Also, did the switches sell? If not, how much for those also.

Kev

Click to view attachment

Yes they are the plugs, I have 6 of them in good shape. I'll take a buck a piece for them.
I do have the switches (lights, fog, and hazard) $15 ea.
If you want it all, $50 shipped. Paypal to; 94teener@gmail.com
Thanks,

Lennie
basaltblack
Hey Lennie
How much for the steering column shipped to 77375?
Thanks
Chris
Lennies914
QUOTE(basaltblack @ Apr 25 2010, 01:43 PM) *

Hey Lennie
How much for the steering column shipped to 77375?
Thanks
Chris

Chris

If you don't mind some disassemble I can fit it in a large flat rate box. That would make it $55.00 shipped.

Thanks,
Lennie
droverknutts
I am interested in the sun visors and the front turnsignal lenses. How much to ship to area code 99712?

Thanks,

Rich
Lennies914
QUOTE(droverknutts @ Apr 27 2010, 09:26 AM) *

I am interested in the sun visors and the front turnsignal lenses. How much to ship to area code 99712?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich,
The passenger visor is missing the mirror and flap. I'll check the t/s lenses. I think one is broke. I'll get back to you soon.

Lennie
kobrae
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 21 2010, 02:53 PM) *

Do you still have your tail lights?
Lennies914
QUOTE(kobrae @ Apr 30 2010, 06:00 AM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 21 2010, 02:53 PM) *

Do you still have your tail lights?

drivers side taillight lens only. $25.00 or
$40.00 shipped
xsurfer
Price for the fog light grill if it is for the left side and chrome is good.
Thanks

gene

QUOTE(blackmoon @ Mar 22 2010, 08:05 AM) *

7TPorsh
Speaker grills?? Relay box cover?

hmmm....you're my neighbor...I can pick it up.
Lennies914
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Apr 30 2010, 08:02 AM) *

Price for the fog light grill if it is for the left side and chrome is good.
Thanks

gene

QUOTE(blackmoon @ Mar 22 2010, 08:05 AM) *

Sorry speaker grill and hood crest sold
Lennies914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 30 2010, 02:33 PM) *

Speaker grills?? Relay box cover?

hmmm....you're my neighbor...I can pick it up.

Sorry nieghbor, both gone
woodgeek
Hi Lennie,

How much for the gauge cluster?

How much for the two air intake elbows?

shipping zip is 20874

thanks! smile.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(woodgeek @ Apr 30 2010, 07:48 PM) *

Hi Lennie,

How much for the gauge cluster?

How much for the two air intake elbows?

shipping zip is 20874

thanks! smile.gif

$60.00 shipped beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.